Author Topic: fitting wheels from a kxf.  (Read 7377 times)

Offline alward25

Re: fitting wheels from a kxf.
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 03:03:45 AM »
People have swapped bearings to make the kxf hubs work.  But, I think the spacer adapters from Warp 9 would be the easiest solution.  They also said they use a custom cut rotor for the wheel like the one I have.  It is $65 plus shipping.  So if you are going through the effort of swapping wheels Warp 9 is not a bad way to go since you get a complete wheel all ready to go with rotor and sprocket for about $360 a wheel.  But if you have a kxf wheel there are the bits to swap out too.
Good Luck
Alex
"Let there be light"

Offline Goat

• Ride it like you stole it!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 04:52:11 PM »
I've been looking into Warp9 wheels in my bored time and they seemed to be the only ones still willing to accommodate the older bikes like the K5. I've contacted a couple other companies I've found and started asking questions but when they found out it was going on a K5 they said they couldn't help and hung up on me. So I've just been trying to save my pennies and get the Warp9's with green hubs and black rims :D
It's hard to keep a drivers license riding a 2 stroke dirt bike on the street.  If you drive within the law they are VERY boring.

Offline alward25

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 05:10:20 PM »
I do like the green hubs and black wheels.
BRAAAPPP!!!!!
"Let there be light"