Author Topic: Wheelie Crash  (Read 9056 times)

Offline BDI

Re: Wheelie Crash
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 02:54:03 AM »
always but always cover the back brake.It saves you any time the red mist takes over.
This is the best advice you can give some one who is trying to learn to wheelie. The one the I can add to this is that not only do you want to cover the back brake but you have to tell yourself that you are going to use it if you get into trouble. Practice hitting the brake in your mind over and over before you ever start your wheelie. Even tell your self out loud if need be that you are going to use the back brake if the wheelie gets to high. Just because your covering the back brake with your foot does not mean your going to over come the panic when you start to loop out as 70 mph, this is something you have to prepare for mentally. This will help you to use controle also. hitting the brake to hard can cause you to crash and has been known to brake frames on street bikes.
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline madmick

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 08:12:29 PM »
hey iceracer,finaly workd out how 2 send photos with posts..yoohoo..here is a photo of my baby 2010 monster energy(kx 500afx),in a race (flat track) doing a crap mono coming out of a slide still a bit sideways,but in 1st place/1st corner/1 of my holeshots, on the 3rd day after i got it..i will be putting my lights and road registered stuff back on it and will do a high speed mono (100km an hour plus) on da road and get 1 of me mates to get a good side on photo of it..madmick..im not realy mad i just get cranky sumtimes..
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 08:51:56 PM by madmick »

Offline IceRacer

• If You Dont Crash Your Not Trying Hard Enough
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/10milkshake01?feature=mhw4
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 05:49:49 AM »
lol thats nice madmick. when i was little i used to flat track ice race and motorcorss on my lil 50. Now all i do is ice race. but keep it up. i hope to see ya famous 1 day  :-P
Ride Motorcycles and Go Hunting!

Offline onekawboy

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 05:26:47 AM »
A real rider can ride anything, a smart rider rides what he can afford:)

I like !

Offline elmo

• whaddon
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2011, 10:10:04 PM »
I crashed doing wheelies on my 125.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiSayNHTFoQ

Erm how do i put this.... Serves you right for riding anything other than a KX LOL :wink:
Roses are red, Pussies are pink, show me yours and i'll buy you a drink