Author Topic: Hello all, new member here..... :)  (Read 1580 times)

Offline rocman5190

Hello all, new member here..... :)
« on: May 18, 2010, 08:42:13 AM »
hello everyone,
         my name is pat, i have a 2005 kx65 for my nine year old son. ive had bikes in the past and can fix just about all. "I think". still love learining about new things especially now since we own the little bike. I'm mechanicn with over 20yrs. expierence with cars trucks buses etc.. Bikes i wanna learn about. I posted a problem with my sond trans oil window turning very white like liquid paper. but when drainign oil it doesn't seem to have any antifreeze mixing. any help on changing the seal will help, just front seal or can i do both without pulling clutch cover etc... any help there..
     my son rides @ englishtown raceway park, what a great spot for riding. they have 3 pracetice tracks and one racetrack. he has attended one of there riding schools, and continues to improve weekly. I have a 4yr. old that just started riding a pw50 and a crf50 without training wheels...
                       i'm gladf i found this wonderfull website and plan on using often..     

thanks pat......

Offline Friar-Tuck

• \o/ Live Free or Die
Re: Hello all, new member here..... :)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 10:01:53 AM »
  Welcome Pat,
 Make sure you take plenty of Pic's and video of the boys.  I wish I had taken more when my two were on their small bikes.
  They are both in college now and I have very little photo's and vid's to embarrass them with now.
 They say that a family that plays together stays together, well at least they stayed out of trouble...so far... :-o
   Glad to have You All with us.
  Tuck\o/
"The Truth Has No Agenda"

Offline ktmdude

Re: Hello all, new member here..... :)
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 10:39:48 AM »
Thats cool. I wish that my dad had got me into riding. It seems to be a great family sport. Welcome.