Author Topic: Need advice on a pipe for my kx500  (Read 2600 times)

Offline zx14man

Need advice on a pipe for my kx500
« on: November 02, 2009, 08:23:40 AM »
Hi guys has any one ever heard of or used a Noleen Pipe for the kx5?  What is the power band like? Are they better than Procircuit pipe? I can get a good deal on a new for like 125.00. What should I do?  Thanks ERIC

Offline don46

Re: Need advice on a pipe for my kx500
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 09:51:23 AM »
So is this for an 87? didn't think Noleen made pipes for anything newer. Back in the day Noleen made great pipes and did amazing motor work. Larry Ward rode for them for a few years and was very successful.

why would you think they were better? for $125 thats a steal even if it is only as good.
Live today, for tomorrow may never come

Offline zx14man

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 03:36:38 AM »
I have a 2002 kx5. I am now tossed up between the pro circuit platnum and pro circuit plat 2 ??  Can anybody shoot me in the right direction? I just want a good overall pipe with more top end than stock. Thanks again ERIC

Offline kx5rider

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 06:14:38 AM »
A friend runs a noleen on his '04 and loves it. The power delivery is very smooth. The pipe is kinda a lowboy, not as dramatic as my fmf but definately doesn't run the same lines as stock.
I would pick it up, that pipe seems real hard to find. He's got an old school kx500 ice racer that has been trying to buy that pipe off him for a couple years now...he refuses to part with it.
I thought noleen pipes were under the brand name flow now?
braaaaaaaaap