Author Topic: 1995 kx125 data?  (Read 2259 times)

Offline dangerous dean

1995 kx125 data?
« on: June 22, 2009, 05:13:14 PM »
hello i just got a 1995 kx125 and having loads of problems,it belonged to a young kid who fiddled with just about everything so im needing data to put back near enough to standard. i need carb settings for float,oil level for forks just to start with,also can someone tell me if there is supposed to be a "needle" located above the kickstart shaft in the casing? many thanks

Offline dangerous dean

Re: 1995 kx125 data?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »
come on fellas im waiting to ride this little thing,someone must have a manual for this or the equivelant?do any others have the problem with the kickstart slipping? just wondering whether to drill the casing out to fit a bush into it,my honda had a small needle bearing in the casing where the kickstart shaft located,also to replace the water pump seal do i undo the nut on the impeller side?as this is severely rusted !!! also can i change the crank seals without splitting the cases?
please help im really bored and want to get this thing up and running!!!! :evil:

Offline DoldGuy

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 01:23:59 PM »
Dangerous,

Fork Oil @ 100mm, Split Cases to Properly replace seals (Replace the crank bearings) float level will be just even with the Base of the PWK Carb. Kick Starter & Pump See attached pics (easier to see than to describe)
Its Never too Late to Have a Happy Childhood!

Offline dangerous dean

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 03:29:37 PM »
thanks for that! just not understanding the float level? if i tip the carb upside down,i measure from where the bowl meets the body to where ? it might sound a bit stupid ! but thanks anyway..