Author Topic: Idaho KX rider (Newby)  (Read 2245 times)

Offline MonsterKX

• 1995 "Fire Breather" project.
Idaho KX rider (Newby)
« on: January 22, 2009, 04:57:30 PM »
My name is Zann, I live in Clifton, ID.  I'm married with children.  I am in the military and love riding my KX's.  Took about a twenty year break from riding dirt bikes.  When I got back from Iraq, I decided it was time to get back into it.  My arsenal includes a 1995 KX 500 and a 2006 KX450F.  I bleed green and love the smell of 2-stroke fuel!  I am pretty much a recreational rider and tinkerer.  I was stoked when I found this site!  I have already found really good info and answers to questions.  I love the fact that this site is dedicated to KX riders around the world!

Offline Friar-Tuck

• \o/ Live Free or Die
Re: Idaho KX rider (Newby)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 05:53:59 PM »
 Welcome Z,
 I did the same 20yr bike-less thing and wondered why I waited so long to get back in the game!
        You'll find your in good company,  Bikes and Tinkerers go hand in hand.
 Lots here to check out.
  Enjoy your stay,
  Tuck\o/

"The Truth Has No Agenda"

Offline ID KX500

• Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 03:55:24 PM »
Hey Idaho rider. I live in Blackfoot and do some riding with the Pocatello Trail Machine Association (PTMA). I ride an '03 500, and may be tempted to get a KLX450R if they fuel inject it. Have you had a chance to ride Oxford behind you there, or Highline over above Franklin? I need to get down to Birch Creek and ride my Sled while there's good snow,, too many toys not enough time. Thanks for your service,, I have a step-son in Iraq, and my son just joined the Navy. Pedro for President :-D
"Endeavor to persevere."

Offline JohnJr

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 09:19:20 AM »
Hello fellow newby,Im John,got back from Camp Bucca,Iraq,May08,allways love big bikes so I bought an 01 KX500 for $1800 looks brand new also married with kids oldest 25, yongest 8 if you look in the pictures John.jr Im the one holding the M-4. Glad you found this site it been very helpful,Peace my friend