Author Topic: Missing Montana  (Read 6556 times)

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
Re: Missing Montana
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2012, 02:00:27 PM »
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What the?!?!?!? Man! Did the end of June release the 'on edge' fumes around the world? Geez! Let's all settle down, go out and start our KX5's just to relax a little bit. Hearing the beast run always makes me feel better. Granted I am fairly new to the site but at 57 I also did not have computers in school. I also had an opportunity to purchase Microsoft at the FIRST offering and thought, "Who would want that stuff?" Try not thinking about that one... I would hope you would not throw in the towel just for a bit of ribbing. Geez, I am starting to get the ?old guy? ribbing at work, but I am staying. Well, not really a choice there? Anyway, let?s all take a deep breath and relax. Contribute where you can.
Things Are More Like They Are Today Then They Have Ever Been Before...

Offline Bigtim

Re: Missing Montana
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 09:53:35 AM »
Well WTF happened to my thread...... :?   
I came to report that at the expense of the 500s( I'm on just a 250 now) and most of my other belongings of value, IVE RETURNED TO MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!  I'm living and working in Big Sky about 1.5 hrs from St. Anthony dunes and tons of NF access down the road. Oh ya , and Ill hopefully be running the XC here in Aug.  How's that for relevance to and old thread.  Eat my shi#  East Coast!!