Author Topic: vforce jet ski cage fits  (Read 3658 times)

Offline ma71t

vforce jet ski cage fits
« on: March 24, 2008, 01:08:57 PM »
i know this has been reviewed before for the 750 jet skis but i figured id let everyone know i got 3 valves for kawasaki 900 & 1100 triple jet skis off ebay and they fit a kx500, just have to order replacement reeds at any rate ill probably put up the other twocages for you guys when i can post stuff for sale, plus ill take some pics tomorrow

-Adam

Offline Rhyno

Re: vforce jet ski cage fits
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 05:14:41 PM »
I know that this is an old post, but how do they run compared to stock?  Are there any benefits?

-Thanks......
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 05:29:56 PM by Rhyno »
'90 K5.....

Motorrad

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 04:47:41 AM »
I know that this is an old post, but how do they run compared to stock?  Are there any benefits?

-Thanks......

Only reason people were getting the ski cages, as they wernt avail for the KX500 yet..   You can buy the same thing for the K5 now..  without having to buy 3 of them

Vforce2 is still best cage they made    Vforce 3 are trash..

Offline Rhyno

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 04:26:39 PM »
I know that this is an old post, but how do they run compared to stock?  Are there any benefits?

-Thanks......

Only reason people were getting the ski cages, as they wernt avail for the KX500 yet..   You can buy the same thing for the K5 now..  without having to buy 3 of them

Vforce2 is still best cage they made    Vforce 3 are trash..

Thanks for the reply and info.....

I have used the "search" but couldn't find any reason as to why these are better than stock.  Do you have any links or some personal experience?

Thanks......
'90 K5.....

Offline Enginerd

• Big Bore Addict!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 08:44:56 AM »
Vforce2 is still best cage they made.  
Are replacement reed petals still available for the Vforce 2?

Vforce 3 are trash.
Why is that?

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 08:53:54 AM »
Vforce2 is still best cage they made.  
Are replacement reed petals still available for the Vforce 2?

Vforce 3 are trash.
Why is that?

They were 2 months ago.Just contact Moto Tassinari by phone or e-mail...I got new replacements in March,

The 3s don't seal up tight...at least that's what I've read on here(never tried them).....search,and you'll find your answers
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline 81cr450

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 01:52:08 PM »
I wrote a really eloquent letter to them about how the vf3's arent good & they really had something with the vf2's , absolutely "NO" response. They can tongue :-P kiss my diarrhea. Who makes something better? 
if I only had a pair, I could actually ride this thing

& to the people I like  FYYFF

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 02:27:53 PM »
I had a similar experience with Millenium last year.I had 4 jugs needing re-plating,2 KX5's and my Ski-Doo 800 jugs.I sent 2 e-mails and one phone call and left a voice mail.....absolutely no response.I had so many guys tell me how great they were....yeah,real great,too great to want my business.Any company/business that does'nt return messages to a potential customer....is instantly no good in my book.So,Power Seal and Max Power now get all my business.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ