Author Topic: moderator / administrator: delete my posts,pics and replies  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Kawasakinut

• s#@t plus two equals eight
moderator / administrator: delete my posts,pics and replies
« on: February 11, 2008, 09:07:33 AM »
gonna keep all my pics on you tube and (tt). look under youtube (kx250) tag for my video slideshow.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 10:20:29 AM by jimvpa »
htpp://www.youtube.com/jimvpa

Offline Hillclimb#42

• '97 kx 500, '96 kx 250, '99 KTM 380
Re: what the heck?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 09:26:21 AM »
 :lol: :lol: Thats funny man. Chill out... this site is really cool and free. Its hard to be really into anything this cool, have your opinion heard, all this free tuner info and not have a little downside from time to time. Cabin fever is going to drive everyone crazy dude (except you lucky guys without sub-zero weather). I saw those pics and looks like that bike is pretty clean. I think you ought to get busy putting it back together and throw your sugar mamas money at it when you get it. You might not be ready for spring and miss out. It won't take long to go through it once you have the parts that you now know you need........

Offline BDI

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 09:32:01 AM »
You know there is a lot of junk on this site that could be deleated that would not hurt my feelings. There is a lot of crap that I have posted that does nothing to help anyone, smart ass remarks and the like. I have even asked for things to be deleted like Brytannys new ride I just wanted to show off her new bike I didn't mean for that to be permeniant post. You could wipe out my grilled chees post,Air cannon post and the power delivery of a kx500 VS cr500 post and there are a few new posts that other people have posted lately that could be thrown in the can. Maybe we could just use some site maintenance.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 10:46:36 AM by BDI »
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline Hillclimb#42

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 09:52:22 AM »
You know there is a lot of junk on this site that could be deleated that would not hurt my fealings. There is a lot of crap that I have posted that does nothing to help anyone smart ass remarks and the like. I have even asked for things to be deleted like Brytannys new ride I just wanted to show off her new bike I didn't mean for that to be permeniant post. You could wipe out my grilled chees post,Air cannon post and the power delivery of a kx500 VS cr500 post and there are a few new posts that other people have posted lately that could be thrown in the can. Maybe we could just use some site maintenance.
Thats true. We will end up talking about it again sooner or later anyway, unless it is something really innovative. Plenty of my topics or replies are definately suspect. I just get all psyched about riding, but barely ride enough. I was just as excited as anyone to get my bikes rebuilt and to talk to everyone about them. My bottom line to it is this site's Pro's far outweigh the Con's. If the administrator wants me to do something or stop doing something, or I get an off the wall reply to one of my questions, so what. I feel like with this site and the owner's manual, I can keep my bikes running right with very little help from others. What I am farming out, I at least now understand what I'm not doing and why. Besides, now the times where I really screwed up, can prevent someone else from doing the same.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 10:04:14 AM by Hillclimb#42 »

Offline Hillclimb#42

Re: moderator delete all my posts and my replies
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 09:59:32 AM »
 Its cool jimvpa. I'm not even trying to razz you. The bike is sweet and I share your enthusiasm. I wanted k5 videos posted on here at one time. I even was working on editing my own clips together, and was told the site can't handle video. Then I would have to figure out how to link it to you tube or some thing. I can't even figure out the editing part. It would be a shame if you quit the site for nothing.

Offline BDI

Re: moderator please delete all my posts and replies!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 10:12:41 AM »
well i'm gonna post my stuff somewheres else. you can delete my posts for some reason I can't delete all of them.

Well that sucks :x sorry to hear It, you know I have blown a gasket a few times on here myself. This is the first forum I have ever been involved with and I don't allways act right and things piss me off but I get over it I hope others do. I'm sure there's a few people that would like to see me go away. I think you should relaxe a little I would like to see your bike when it's done and you rebuilding your bike and posting about it is great help for some one who has never done it before.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 10:49:20 AM by BDI »

Offline BDI

Re: moderator / administrator: delete my posts,pics and replies
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 10:37:31 AM »
I don't know how much you value my opinion but if you ever want help with anything you can PM me and I will do my best to help if I can. By the way I like silver if I powder coat my bike again It will be a color called glass black It's so shiny it looks wet.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 10:43:04 AM by BDI »

Offline maddoggy

• K5 @ ST. ANTHONY DUNES
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 04:57:38 PM »
jimvpa, you know, i kind of twisted off after i posted the stupid idea about pure o2 injection. some guys were kidding around with me over such a stupid idea and for a while it pissed me off. then i came to my senses and realized that if someone else had posted the same thing, i would have ripped them to shreds with smart ass remarks. it's all cool man. 99% of the guys on this website are really great to have around and extract info from. heck, once in a million i actually throw in somethin' worth reading too. well, you can do as you please but this site is a good place to hang around in and i actually enjoyed reading the stuff you posted about. remember, don't take anything to seriously and roll with it or it will eat you up. THAT'S HOW I ROLL!!!!   see you around,  MADDOGGY

DEZADX

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 05:37:38 AM »
I agree with Mad, BDI and hill.  This site is great.  Its all about the bikes.  Its a forum of opinions and ideas.  I've not come across anything on this site to be offensive.  If someone is that sensitive,  the exit is only a click away. 

With that said, its 72 degrees here in So.Cal, I smell race gas, and I believe a ride is in order.  Everyone have a good day!

Offline Kawasakinut

• s#@t plus two equals eight
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 05:48:35 AM »
well dezi feel a ride coming on to its 5 degrees and snow and i got a fifty quad. me and my nefhew are going to see how she runs in a minute or two. ohh by the way i'm over being sensitive. if the moderator wants to let me know something for the good of the site then so be it.
htpp://www.youtube.com/jimvpa