Author Topic: Ultimate K5  (Read 3767 times)

Sharc

Ultimate K5
« on: August 29, 2003, 08:05:36 AM »
You know what might be cool, is a section for a "KX 500 Setup" where members could list the mods and accessories they've used and other members could vote and add comments. Like Rick's Fly clutch perch, the reed spacer, FMF Gnarly, KX High Pro-Tapers, etc. I'm sure there's lots of opinions, but if the stuff was ranked by number of votes, lots of favorites would rise to the top. Maybe rank 5,4,3,2,1, 5 love it, 1 hate it, like the customer comments on a lot of commercial sites. Tires, tubes, chains, and everything else as well could be listed. A place where you could get a pretty good idea of the products, brands, suppliers, and prices that other members have had success with. And mods too like the chain-eating-the-subframe fix and the broken-pipe-mount-under-the-tank, and the kinked clutch cable...?
I dont know web pages, but I suggested something like this in the I'm Listening sectin and Paul said it's do-able. What do you think...?

Sharc :D

Offline Paul

• Top Dawg
    • KX Riders
Ultimate K5
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2003, 08:32:23 AM »
It's doable AND gonna happen, I just need a minute or two, GEEZ you guys ride a fast bike and then expect stuff to happen in the blink of an eye ...

Joking Sharc, It's been busy but I promise I'll get to it asap. :lol:

Sharc

Ultimate K5
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2003, 08:42:33 AM »
:lol: ...No rush Paul. Just fishing for ideas from other members...

Rick

Ultimate K5
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 09:47:22 AM »
What, Paul, you have a life outside of this web page????  Or maybe you just want to ride your scooter???  Boy, no comittment.... :wink:

In all seriousness, sounds like a great idea....

Offline Paul

• Top Dawg
    • KX Riders
Ultimate K5
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2003, 02:16:40 PM »
Hell yeah I do :lol:
Quote from: Rick
What, Paul, you have a life outside of this web page????  Or maybe you just want to ride your scooter???  Boy, no comittment.... :wink:

In all seriousness, sounds like a great idea....

The 3 B's... Beer, burgers, and badass dirt bikes :lol:

teamgreen500

Ultimate K5
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2003, 07:35:15 AM »
When is this going to happen?

It sounds like a great idea and I'll have a place to post that "Dirt Rider" how to article on Team Green KX500 prep.

You guys rule!

Manny