Author Topic: Custom graphic's !!  (Read 1765 times)

jpinhb

Custom graphic's !!
« on: March 12, 2006, 11:09:09 AM »
I was wondering how many of you would be interested in having custom graphic's made for our bikes ? My buddy make's custom graphic's and sign's for a living and I have been trying to con him into making me a custom set for my 500 . He can put anything I want on them it's just a lot of work to set it up . Anyway I was just wondering if any of you might be interested since there are not to many graphic's for our bikes out there .

Offline grtsctt

Re: Custom graphic's !!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 07:30:29 AM »
JPI--,
Yes I am interested!
The stock graphics are the best, say for the 02-2004 models, which fit all K5's, but stock is extremely $$$$$$$ expensive, but I Know a motocross graph co. that will dupe the stock ones if we can give him a stock replica/template.  They are also inventing right now a graphic material that won't bubble off of the gas tank!
If anyone has a stock set unstuck or a scanner/zerox that would work, or the harder way is to take by stock tank and trace the graphics and possibly zerox the rad shrouds.
Factory Effex make the best/closest to stock shrouds, and nobody makes a tank graph that is anywhere close to stock.
What need is the factory stickys unstuck and a scanner/color printer/copier.
Can anyone help.

Offline hughes

• Dirt Hammers
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 08:35:42 AM »
Keep us informed about the material that will not bubble on the gas tank. I need to get a sheet of black material.
Open Class 2-Stroke Kawasaki KX500
Yamaha 2005 YZ250
Richard Hughes
Dirt Hammers - Online Off-Road Journal
hughes@dirthammers.com
http://www.dirthammers.com

Offline grtsctt

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 08:29:53 AM »
The good guys at Dirt Digits in Simi Valley Ca are inventing it(non bubbling tank graphics) now they said.
Talk to Micah,
and they can make you custom backgrounds/#'s etc, very custom for not a bad deal.

jpinhb

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 10:47:46 AM »
That's my home town . I forgot they were up there .

2001KX5

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 11:32:37 PM »
Check this auction out for graphics. I purchased the same kit from the same guy and the service was great and the kit imo is even better.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-04-KX500-graphics-factory-effex_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35593QQitemZ4623739201QQrdZ1