Author Topic: kx500 lights  (Read 3929 times)

Offline boobe37

kx500 lights
« on: December 11, 2014, 12:00:34 AM »
Hello everybody. I have questions about lights on my 97 kx500 i bought it new and I bought a new e-line external sator or generator what ever you call it back when you could get them easy.my question is what size lights will it run i know it will run them twin small lights what about them singal 8in or twin 4in lights  Thanks!

Offline alward25

Re: kx500 lights
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 05:07:48 AM »
everything, they put out 200 watts.  If u run HID you will need to run a dc reg/rec and a battery of sorts. If u run halogen an ac reg wil be fine but will dim at lower RPM.  LED you can run an AC reg and an LED rectifier or just a DC reg/rec and a battery.  Each yellow wire is 100 watts coming out of the stator. 

put up some pics of your lights! :-D
"Let there be light"

Offline boobe37

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 03:09:24 PM »
everything, they put out 200 watts.  If u run HID you will need to run a dc reg/rec and a battery of sorts. If u run halogen an ac reg wil be fine but will dim at lower RPM.  LED you can run an AC reg and an LED rectifier or just a DC reg/rec and a battery.  Each yellow wire is 100 watts coming out of the stator. 

well i do not have any lights right at the moment  the twin small lights that i got with the kit from e-line 5 or 6 or maybe 8 years ago has been long been destroyed from a crash after that i took the stator off has been in my parts scents it still works i would love to have the twin 4in someone has it on their 500 on this site it is winter time here in virginia money is tight and no work i would like to have laid out when i do get the green paper

Offline alward25

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 03:43:06 PM »

well i do not have any lights right at the moment  the twin small lights that i got with the kit from e-line 5 or 6 or maybe 8 years ago has been long been destroyed from a crash after that i took the stator off has been in my parts scents it still works i would love to have the twin 4in someone has it on their 500 on this site it is winter time here in virginia money is tight and no work i would like to have laid out when i do get the green paper

R u referring to my avatar pic?  I am also a Cyclops Adventure sports dealer, get good prices, let me know if I can help.

Alex
"Let there be light"

Offline boobe37

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 11:22:41 PM »

R u referring to my avatar pic?  I am also a Cyclops Adventure sports dealer, get good prices, let me know if I can help.

Alex
that it your avatar pic is it that what i want . what do i need to run those twins with my e-line sator I would like to have it where it would not dim at low rpm. what would be the price. thanks.