Author Topic: Funny Ride Crazy Lady  (Read 3956 times)

Offline bens87braap

• Be good or be good at it!!!
    • Bens You Tube
Funny Ride Crazy Lady
« on: May 05, 2014, 07:50:34 PM »
Well this weekend my step bro came down he is 17 and is here every 2nd weekend he rides a crf 150 but is looking now for something bigger.  The weekend started out fine we didnt ride in morning got all jobs done then at about 3 pm we took off down the paddock  we dont have many Neighbours just a couple that keep to them selfs up the road lived their for 5 years and I have never seen her, only him.

Three laps in and my bro comes to me says whats that lady yelling at?   What lady I say

The Lady up at the gate going crazy,   I didnt see her so i ride down to the gate and I allways have the gopro with me this is the response i got Sorry for the Language from the lady leave volume down if it will offend   :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYPoSLCumNA

Offline ToomanyKaws

Re: Funny Ride Crazy Lady
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 03:14:56 AM »
Thats funny.  I once had a neighbor call the police on me for making noise pollution.   I lived in the country and they didn't like my race car or dirtbikes being run on my own property.

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 09:22:42 AM »
+1...
It use to happen to me all the time.
Our fence line was the County line.
A lot of swearing and threats but if someone shot at me they missed :-D
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline bens87braap

• Bens You Tube
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 11:51:28 AM »
got nothing better to do,  Hasnt stopped me ridding, if anything i spend more time now up that end of the property as the police informed me im doing nothing wrong ;)

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 12:48:46 PM »
It's nice to have law enforcement on your side  8-)
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline bens87braap

• Bens You Tube
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 03:41:35 PM »
Yup Allways nice to no the law is on my side ;) 

Gave the bike a wash after ride today and took ur advise warmed it up after the wash to make sure everything was dry I rode it around the drive way got my new side plastics and rear fender but i dont want to put them on they look awesome but im going away next weekend up bush so im thinking new plastics wouldnt be the best idea,  Maybe I just put the new sticker (Original 87 rad shrouds) on the new plastics and just leave them on while the bike sits in the shed  lol