Author Topic: Trade PC spark arestor for non spark arestor  (Read 3679 times)

Offline whitedog

Trade PC spark arestor for non spark arestor
« on: April 23, 2014, 01:38:24 PM »
Anyone out there want to trade a procircuit spark arrestor for a regular PC silincer?
It has good packing
For kx 500 of course
Thanks
Owner of a Johnny Cash K5  "Well... its an 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90..."
Thanks Floyd... thanks for NOTHIN' !"

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: Trade PC spark arestor for non spark arestor
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 07:22:36 AM »
I'm not interested in a trade, but I just pulled this one off my bike this past Sunday. It has absolutely no more than 1 hour on it. I got a new/different one, and I'm starting to get an unwanted collection of silencers lying around. Make me a reasonable offer.

Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline whitedog

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 03:54:45 AM »
Well, seems as if a silincer is the least of my worries at the moment. Cant get this thing started. But if you still got it in a few weeks ill get it from ya.
Owner of a Johnny Cash K5  "Well... its an 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90..."
Thanks Floyd... thanks for NOTHIN' !"

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 07:53:01 AM »
no worries...it's not going anywhere.
what seems to be the issues on starting?...was it running recently?
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline ramblnman

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 09:58:55 AM »
hey fox,if whitedog don't buy it let me know I plan on buying the same silencer this season    to go with my platinum2 pipe on my bike...have the stock silencer on with the platinum pipe now and feels like it has less hit than with the stock pipe on it.... maybe needs the silencer as well im thinking.... :-(

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 10:08:59 AM »
hey fox,if whitedog don't buy it let me know I plan on buying the same silencer this season    to go with my platinum2 pipe on my bike...have the stock silencer on with the platinum pipe now and feels like it has less hit than with the stock pipe on it.... maybe needs the silencer as well im thinking.... :-(

yeah that's fine...
just to point out, I've had this silencer so short of time that I still have the box it was shipped in.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 07:56:12 PM »
Sold...whitedog sent me the money last night.