Author Topic: Where's a cop when needed........  (Read 12369 times)

Offline TJXK

Re: Where's a cop when needed........
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2013, 04:21:29 PM »
I understand what  TJXK is saying and agree somewhat. After the threat is over and the criminal is down and bleeding, assistance should be rendered to keep the person from dying. The cops did a good job to stop the criminal. It appears to be a sting. The guy on the bike has a go pro and the officer shows up at just the correct time. Again I do not have a problem with the shooting are the entire process, except not helping the guy on the ground.

Right on!  I don't like armed robbers either, but as one of the good guys you're supposed to do what's right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgLAGTBc_UU&list=FLyadsRqbcWC3G5RkCYmjXkw It's still on youtube. I guess it's hard to have nice things in Brazil.

It really is.  The government and their police force is really corrupt.  There is a huge disparity between the rich and poor there.  They hardly have a middle class.

Offline ID KX500

• Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness
Re: Where's a cop when needed........
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2013, 11:22:19 PM »
I understand what  TJXK is saying and agree somewhat. After the threat is over and the criminal is down and bleeding, assistance should be rendered to keep the person from dying. The cops did a good job to stop the criminal. It appears to be a sting. The guy on the bike has a go pro and the officer shows up at just the correct time. Again I do not have a problem with the shooting are the entire process, except not helping the guy on the ground.

Right on!  I don't like armed robbers either, but as one of the good guys you're supposed to do what's right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgLAGTBc_UU&list=FLyadsRqbcWC3G5RkCYmjXkw It's still on youtube. I guess it's hard to have nice things in Brazil.

It really is.  The government and their police force is really corrupt.  There is a huge disparity between the rich and poor there.  They hardly have a middle class.

I beleive in a reined in police force also.
"Endeavor to persevere."