Author Topic: updated front fender  (Read 11010 times)

Offline Charlie500

Re: updated front fender
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 08:44:28 PM »
I had the 08 kx450 front fender with the cycra stadium front number plate on my 500.... looked sick!

What ya mean "Looked sick" it does  :-D

I miss that bike Tim, let me know when your done with it  :?
2014 KX 450 Bark-Buster

Offline J.ellwanger

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 07:44:52 AM »
so am i reading this right, most kxf plastics (fenders) will fit my 91K5? im not liking the floppy front and rear, that and its all warped, cracked, white spots
 i know the rear needs some customizing, but did i read that right?
Respect For Hard Work, Hard work that got Me what I have, What I have Shows my Hard Work, Good Circle that keeps Me Employed.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 07:50:44 AM »
so am i reading this right, most kxf plastics (fenders) will fit my 91K5? im not liking the floppy front and rear, that and its all warped, cracked, white spots
 i know the rear needs some customizing, but did i read that right?

as far as front fenders...yes,anyone will fit right on....the rear will need some customizing for sure, not sure if anyone on here has done a KXF rear....I'd like to see how it would look.

I like/use the 03-07 KX front...very little modifying needs to be done to the 2000 front # plate.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:55:21 AM by Foxx4Beaver »
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline J.ellwanger

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, 09:32:46 AM »
awesome!  where is the thread with the pic of the straight rear fender, spent 10 min trying to search it, would like to get tht info on the fender used.
 That bike looks brand new!  thought mine looked good. (minus the stock peeling stickers) my side plastics are ok,
  few scratches, but still shiny,
Respect For Hard Work, Hard work that got Me what I have, What I have Shows my Hard Work, Good Circle that keeps Me Employed.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 09:49:01 AM »
awesome!  where is the thread with the pic of the straight rear fender, spent 10 min trying to search it, would like to get tht info on the fender used.
 That bike looks brand new!  thought mine looked good. (minus the stock peeling stickers) my side plastics are ok,

this should be the one you want...there are a couple others too if you search.
the bike itself is a 95....I found some 2000 graphics/seat...and ALL new plastics...you know the "drill".

www.kxriders.com/forums/index.php/topic,6193.0.html
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:06:22 AM by Foxx4Beaver »
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 10:08:24 AM »

I have used several different rear fenders.
You can find many details on how to do it here:
http://www.oem-cycle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=162
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline J.ellwanger

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 01:38:00 PM »
lol haha no wonder i couldnt find it. BOOKMARK.
  :mrgreen:
  thank you again!