Author Topic: 2013 Supercross TV schedule  (Read 9386 times)

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
2013 Supercross TV schedule
« on: December 26, 2012, 07:32:04 AM »
Here's a link to the 2013 Supercross televised schedule....I used this site all last year for the indoor and outdoor series,and every race was accurately on time as scheduled unless noted by the broadcaster.

http://supercross.com/schedules/tv-listings/
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:44:30 AM by Foxx4Beaver »
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline Foxx4Beaver

Re: 2013 Supercross TV schedule
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:56:40 AM »
Should be some good battling in the 1st couple rhythm sections...along with some close calls/crashes this Saturday night!!

http://www.cyclenews.com/articles/supercross_motocross/2013/01/02/anaheim-i-supercross-here-s-the-track-in-video/
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline Polar-Bus

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 11:57:59 AM »
So predictions ? Villo ????   james "the spaze" Stewart ?  The Chadster ??  I think we will see some great battles and arguments in the pits.... 
01' KX500
'84 GPz1100
'87 GSX-R  750
'06 HD Fatboy
'73 Kawi H1
'03 CRG KX500 Shifter kart

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 12:03:26 PM »
I'm hoping to see Villipoto show the speed and the will,that he did at the Monster Cup....it would be nice to see Stewart keep it on 2 wheels for once and give us the excitement he used to for a complete 20 laps.

Offline Polar-Bus

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 09:26:17 PM »
Team KTM has some air shocks for sale cheap no offers refused !   :-D

The latest top secret hot setup  is to run 10" of race sag, it's the new "slammed" setup !
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 09:27:48 PM by Polar-Bus »
01' KX500
'84 GPz1100
'87 GSX-R  750
'06 HD Fatboy
'73 Kawi H1
'03 CRG KX500 Shifter kart

Offline ID KX500

• Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 02:07:49 PM »
I'm wondering if air shocks are going to work. CanAm has it on their atvs. But adjusting on the fly is what would be nice,,,, softer for the woops stiffer for the up coming triple. Little advantages add up.
"Endeavor to persevere."

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 10:41:38 PM »
I found a possible error in the T.V. schedule for this weekends race at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington,TX.
The link to the schedule I have posted to Supercross.com lists the race starts at 9:30pm/EST...I just went to set my tv to auto-tune to it tomorrow night.My DirecTV guide has it listed starting at 8:30pmEST.
Check your guides if you don't want to potentially miss anything.

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 01:07:22 AM »
I found a possible error in the T.V. schedule for this weekends race at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington,TX.
The link to the schedule I have posted to Supercross.com lists the race starts at 9:30pm/EST...I just went to set my tv to auto-tune to it tomorrow night.My DirecTV guide has it listed starting at 8:30pmEST.
Check your guides if you don't want to potentially miss anything.

I won't miss a thing, but thanks for the heads up on the schedule.  My buddy in Dallas got us a set a tickets, 10 rows higher than the tallest jump.  Just high enough to see everything.  Leave OKC @ 3 today, arrive big D, Dallas TX @ 7pm,  just after the rush hour or I should say rush hours.  If you've never been to the Dallas Stadium your missing out.  It's unreal how big it is.  I think they should have remote control air plane races in there.  They could just sell the upper decks and people could watch the planes from above. 
I'll be cheering in this order,  Ryan Villopoto,  Dean Wilson,  any Kawasaki rider,  BamBam Justin Barcia, Chad Reed, Trey Canard (Oklahoma boy), every other rider, James Stewart then Ryan Dungey.  It's not that I don't like Dungey, he seems to be a very honorable, likable person.  His Championship he won didn't have any of the top racers.  They were all out with injury.  I will admit, he was racing like a champ last week and he's up there with the points leaders.
KX 500 Rider

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 01:24:08 AM »
awe...you lucky SOB!!...no,I've never been to Dallas Stadium...but if possible,snap some good pics of the Monster Girls...and if you have any room left on the camera,some good racing pics. :-D

I'm with ya to a point...Villipoto's my 1st choice for the 450s...and Wilson and Tomac(west) are my favorite 250 riders.The only rider I don't care for,at all,is Reed....more times than not,he acts like he needs a box of tissues strapped on his handlebars..I have zero respect for him.I agree with you on Dungey...he is a really good rider,and has alot of respect for everyone he races with...but,like you said,he did win his championship on a dead field.Everyone else I like,and enjoy watching.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 02:33:30 AM by Foxx4Beaver »

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 02:14:30 AM »
We lost a great person from the program (retired) and that would be Kevin Windham.  One of the best like racers by the fans and the riders he raced with.  He was the fan favorite during the opening ceremony at each race.  He would, in the dark with a spotlight on him, hit a jump and go cross track from one lane into another.  He had a very long career and hung near the top but just couldn't go all the way.  He holds back to back AMA championships in the '96/'97 125cc West class.  He was 2nd in points back in 2008 but that as high as he went in the 250cc or 450cc class.  I think his biggest problem was his size, 6 foot 1, 182 pounds.  In a game of ounces, it's hard to get a good start when your 20 to 35 pounds heavier than the field of riders.  At the end of his career he was racing riders that weren't even born when Kevin started his racing career.
KX 500 Rider

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 07:04:23 AM »
Practice and qualifying just started on SupercrossOnline.com for St.Louis
I hooked my computer up to my big screen.....looks awesome!

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2013, 08:04:47 AM »
just realized this is 3 full hours of live practice/qualifying...sweeeet

1st practice:
Villipoto's 1st so far with 49.7
Stewart 2nd with 49.9

2nd practice:
Stewart 49.0...went down fairly hard on his right shoulder over a double.
Villipoto 49.2
Millsaps 49.5
Tomac 49.5
Reed 49.6

you can watch the qualifyers here:
http://www.supercrossonline.com/supercrosslive/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 01:02:30 PM by Foxx4Beaver »

Offline kxpegger

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2013, 12:13:56 PM »
Team KTM has some air shocks for sale cheap no offers refused !   :-D

The latest top secret hot setup  is to run 10" of race sag, it's the new "slammed" setup !

And yet he still wins and makes it to the podium! Air shock needs to go!
North Las Vegas

"05" RMZ450, "08" KX500AF "11" KTM 450SX-F "12" KTM 250SX "15" KTM450SX-F

Offline USMC 500

• Giant Member
  • Sikorsky CH-53E the KX500 of Marine Corps aviation
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2013, 04:44:39 AM »
I'm with Danger when it comes to Bungey Dungey......Great dude, very likeable, and full of talent that I could never touch....

However absolutly ZERO aggression, poor starter, and fragile state of mind.  His championships that he won were all becasue all the top contenders were out with injury.  Now I know that part of the game is to stay healthy but still, I don't know if I (personally) could enjoy victory knowing I was racing against myself.

Villapoto is starting to panic......Millsaps is being very consistent so good for him........Bubba has matured and been humbled alot since he came back to the scene a couple of years ago...........BamBam needs to leave that BAMBAM attitude crap in the Lites class...........Canard has wicked cursed luck with everything...........Alessi's biggest obstacle is his dad Tony.........and the sport will not be the same without my boy KDub.....

Oh yeah, Dean Wilson is gonna dominate the Lites class......
I once heard my buddy Bill ask Danny Hamel after a race....
"How can someone who looks like a high school band tuba player go so d**n fast on a bike?!"

Motorrad

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2013, 04:50:19 AM »
I'm with Danger when it comes to Bungey Dungey......Great dude, very likeable, and full of talent that I could never touch....

However absolutly ZERO aggression, poor starter, and fragile state of mind.  His championships that he won were all becasue all the top contenders were out with injury.  Now I know that part of the game is to stay healthy but still, I don't know if I (personally) could enjoy victory knowing I was racing against myself.

Villapoto is starting to panic......Millsaps is being very consistent so good for him........Bubba has matured and been humbled alot since he came back to the scene a couple of years ago...........BamBam needs to leave that BAMBAM attitude crap in the Lites class...........Canard has wicked cursed luck with everything...........Alessi's biggest obstacle is his dad Tony.........and the sport will not be the same without my boy KDub.....

Oh yeah, Dean Wilson is gonna dominate the Lites class......

My money is on  Dick mann riding the BSA