Author Topic: Spray foam insulation  (Read 9050 times)

Offline Ims Roll

• Ride safe, Ride hard
Re: Spray foam insulation
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 02:19:15 AM »
theres no point in running a crappy cheap grip... when a good grip is only a few $ more. You can get a rock hard full waffle scotts grip for 8 bucks or you can get a pro taper pillow top for 11. seems like a big difference for 3 bucks. I personally run http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/192/18202/ITEM/Tag-Metals-Rebound-Tech-Dual-Compound-MX-Grips.aspx and love them, grips are personal preference though.
The 2-smoke runs deep in this one...

Offline cmotodad

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 04:55:34 AM »
I have been using grips by AME. They are very soft that seem to help the vibs and they have a full waffle that I prefer. They also have a clamp on that has the throttle tube with different cam for each bike. Great if you ruin one on a ride or need to change bars and so not have time to glue.

Offline kkvslayer

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 02:40:01 PM »
Your bike is gonna vibe either way,if they are that bad then it is not coming from your bars,I've heard of sand in the bars sealed by silicone on each end,silicone alone,foam,there's lots of myths out there,usually when I am on a ride the first leg is full of arm pump then once I take a breather it settles down,learning not to hold on for dear life is the secret,easier said then done eh.