Author Topic: devol engine guard and p.c piped!  (Read 2311 times)

Offline ramblnman

devol engine guard and p.c piped!
« on: June 02, 2012, 09:11:10 AM »
  have not hit the trail yet but took it down the road for a short blast... sounds and looks killer!!!

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
Re: devol engine guard and p.c piped!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 09:17:11 AM »
Looking good.
I like my PC pipe.
I've had it for 12 years and it still looks good.
All you need to do is take care of them.
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline ramblnman

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 12:43:01 PM »
thanks! and pipe looks nice for being 12 years old too.and noticed no dents! must be a true testament to your riding skills! kudos!!!!

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 12:58:09 PM »
Not really, I only crash on the left side  :-D
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 12:03:05 AM »
  have not hit the trail yet but took it down the road for a short blast... sounds and looks killer!!!

looks great....who did you end up getting it from?....I remember there being talk about guys having trouble finding a new PC pipe a couple weeks ago.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline ramblnman

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 02:08:57 AM »
i find that most people give up their search after being told no longer available or very hard to find..... that fuels my fire to find something even more! motorcycle superstore showed 1 left when i bought this one, but the journey to find most things starts with amazon for me.... :wink:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:13:37 AM by ramblnman »

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 08:36:14 AM »
i find that most people give up their search after being told no longer available or very hard to find..... that fuels my fire to find something even more! motorcycle superstore showed 1 left when i bought this one, but the journey to find most things starts with amazon for me.... :wink:

It was all about patience for me.About six months of searching for an OEM 2000 seat that had to be as new as possible,and I found one that is perfect,but don't use it because of the fact they're "unavailable" from Kawie at the moment...and "IF" I ever decide to sell my bike,I have a mint OEM seat to go with it.A year of searching for the 2000 N-Style OEM style graphics....did'nt want OEM Kawie because of the fact that the tank decals would bubble off,unless I bought a new tank,and I don't "need" a tank.And a year to find the 95 OEM 500 swingarm logos,that I had to get from the Netherlands!! 
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ