Author Topic: 2003 KTM 125SX up for parts  (Read 6241 times)

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
2003 KTM 125SX up for parts
« on: April 03, 2012, 01:31:40 PM »
2003 KTM 125SX up for parts.
It will be a few weeks before we can get to it.
This bike runs and rides good.
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline andydunne

Re: 2003 KTM 125SX up for parts
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 09:01:43 AM »
You are in the US right Sandblaster?

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 07:01:18 PM »
Yep, Eugene, Oregon
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline andydunne

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 12:05:09 AM »
Thats a pity, im in Ireland(EU). Postage would be a killer im guessing?
My friend has the same bike and needs a new kickstarter and clutch perch, KTM are quoting hefty prices for them.

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 04:01:46 AM »
We have the bike taken down.
We are in the middle of cleaning, inspecting, photographing, weighing, measuring, recording, pricing, and organizing on the PC.
As soon as we get through with that I will PM you with the cost of the parts.
Those items will fit in a USPS medium flat rate box for sure and the cost of shipping to Ireland is 47.95 USD.
We might.... be able to box them in a box under 2lb shipping weight.
If that is the case then shipping would be 38.85 USD.
Another option that is a bit more risky and takes longer is to send them by first class mail.
If we used it shipping would be 17.88.
However, with first class mail there is no tracking info available.
It could take two weeks or two months.
If you were at some point to send me an email and say,
"HEY, WHERE IS MY PARTS!!!!!!!!"
I would say,
"I am so sorry that it is taking so long. Unfortunately you chose the least expensive shipping method and there is no tracking. So, at this point I have no better idea of where it is and when you will get it then you do. You might want to contact your Customs department and give them the receipt number and see if they can find it for you. Again I am very sorry but I have no control of the US postal system, let alone the Irish postal system. Sincerely, Mike"
As you can imagine, I really resist sending things by first class mail.
The other thing that you will need to check on once I get you pricing is your Country's Customs fees.
Every Country is different and the rates are constantly changing so, there is no way for me to know what your fees will be.
People often send me emails telling me how mad they are that their Customs fees are so high.
I assure you that I get no part of those fees nor do I have anything to do with them.
I also hate Customs fees because it is really unfair trade practices as I can buy from just about anywhere in the world with no Customs fees.
Some people will ask me, "Will you send these parts as a Gift or will you mark a less value on these parts so that I don't have to pay as much Customs fees?"
Then I reply,
"International Buyers ? Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up.
These fees are not additional shipping charges.
We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms.
Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
While I know it would help you out, and I really hate to say no, I can't risk loosing my ability to export parts as about 1/3 of what I sell goes out of the Country.
Sincerely, Mike"
If I have not scared you away and you don't mind waiting until Monday or Tuesday I should be able to get you some prices.
Are you ready for it............
Sincerely, Mike  :-D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:58:43 AM by sandblaster »

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 07:12:52 AM »
Sooner or later someone will ask.....

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 10:01:23 AM »
We just started listing all the parts for the KTM.
What we have done you can find here:
http://stores.ebay.com/OEM-CYCLE/KTM-/_i.html?_nkw=125+sx+2003&submit=Search&_fsub=393581015&_sid=680025