Author Topic: SX 2012 Schedule/Discussion  (Read 6701 times)

Offline DoldGuy

SX 2012 Schedule/Discussion
« on: January 07, 2012, 01:10:24 PM »
First round of the 2012 season to air tonight (01/07/2012) on Speed TV at 10:00 Eastern Time.

Stewart fastest in qualifiers, Villopoto second & Dungey third. Should be some very good racing with most healthy (Canard is hurt) and a good season.

I have my pick........its "Blue" in both classes. Now lets here yours!

DoldGuy
Its Never too Late to Have a Happy Childhood!

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: SX 2012 Schedule/Discussion
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 01:26:40 PM »
Bubba should be back with a vengeance after being disgusted with himself over last years performance....and Villipoto is my other choice.Chad Reed should have a fresh box of Puffs Plus tied on his bars!
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 04:15:26 PM »
Stewart..... if he doesn't crash more than twice per moto.....Or start in 10th..... :-D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:02:21 PM by sandblaster »
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »
Stewart..... if he doesn't crash more than twice per moto.....Or start in 10th..... :-D

lol....wow you called that one perfectly!!....Bubba rode more like Flubba.and tried to play it off like he was'nt upset with his 6th place finish,you could see the disgust in face when Erin first started interviewing him. 
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline Charlie500

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 12:09:18 AM »

lol....wow you called that one perfectly!!....Bubba rode more like Flubba.and tried to play it off like he was'nt upset with his 6th place finish,you could see the disgust in face when Erin first started interviewing him. 

Haha I love it!
2014 KX 450 Bark-Buster

Offline RoostDaddy

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 02:35:49 AM »
First round of the 2012 season to air tonight (01/07/2012) on Speed TV at 10:00 Eastern Time.

Stewart fastest in qualifiers, Villopoto second & Dungey third. Should be some very good racing with most healthy (Canard is hurt) and a good season.

I have my pick........its "Blue" in both classes. Now lets here yours!

DoldGuy
Com'on Doug, just get real and tell the truth.  You have a new found love for the "RED" bikes and were secretly rooting for your boy...twotwo motorsports

Cant wait for Trey to get healthy, This season is stacked and there are more than the usual that could podium any given race.
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.

Offline ID KX500

• Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 07:45:46 AM »
Just happy for POTO!!! :-D :-D :-D
"Endeavor to persevere."

Offline DoldGuy

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 01:55:26 PM »
Phoenix on @ 9:30 Eastern time on Speed.
Its Never too Late to Have a Happy Childhood!

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 02:10:25 PM »
Watchin it right now, 6:30 on Speed...
Dungey on a KTM?
History has been made.
It's amazing what deep pockets and the right rider can do  :-D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:58:54 PM by sandblaster »
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline butchpatrick

• Legends never die!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 07:37:42 AM »
I think its going to be a real good season! Im picking POTO all the way!! Stewart like already said looked pissed but tried to hide it but I didnt feel it at all. I think he needs to start his own team like REED did so when something gos wrong we dont have to hear about it and hes not putting it on someone or something.....TIRES!! Trey look good though comeing out for his first and the #5 looked real good. Im still up in the air in the lites west class but Wilson looked good. Seely could be a sleeper!! Whats everybodys pick for the lites West???

Offline Good

• Yo.
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 05:48:01 AM »
Villopoto came from 18th to podium- past Stewart and everyone else except the leaders.  He looks unstopable right now.  I'm really rooting for Dungy this year, or Canard When he races.  I hope he gets that KTM on top.  Last year I rooted for RV until he quit that heat race and blamed slower guys...  That turned me off of the RV train.

As for Lites, I think Dean Wilson will be hard to beat.

Offline KevinTwoStk

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 05:10:54 PM »
Stoked for Dungey at Phoenix!

Offline greencannon

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 04:28:51 AM »
Anybody know where i can find a reliable tv listing for these races ???  the supercross website along with a few others listed 1/22/12 at noon EST on CBS.......instead there is a 3 hr pregame show with a bunch of blowhards talking about football player stats we have already heard a million an one times.......

Dont get me wrong, I love football as much as the next guy and I will be sure not to miss the Pats and Ravens.  But i have no use for these desk jockeys that predict the outcome of the game....I need my weekly fix of race fuel fumes and fresh dirt hitting the camera lens in High Def !!!!!

Offline Foxx4Beaver

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 04:32:16 AM »
tonite at midnite on channel 4

Offline greencannon

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 04:42:15 AM »
thanks....good thing my day off tomorrow....see if i can stay awake late enough