Author Topic: missing carb line. wher does it go?  (Read 2234 times)

Offline bjohn07

missing carb line. wher does it go?
« on: January 27, 2013, 07:18:37 AM »
so i pulled the carb out the other day.  messed with the jets and when i put the bowl cover back on i noticed a small barb on it.   there was no line connected to it.   so where is this missing line supposed to connect to?

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: missing carb line. wher does it go?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 07:24:50 AM »
That's the bowl overflow line...no biggie,your local Kawie dealer/shop should carry plenty of fuel line....just tell them what it's for and get a 2ft piece,then route it with the other lines between the back of the motor,and in front of the lower shock...so that fuel will dump straight out onto the ground if you happen to lay it over.....then cut it to fit.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 07:29:41 AM by Foxx4Beaver »
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline bjohn07

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 07:28:31 AM »
ok cool.  so there are 3 overflow lines on this carb?  im assuming the 2 clear ones are overflow also

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 08:47:58 AM »
yes...overflow/vent/breather.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ