Author Topic: found my next project!!!  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Kawasakinut

• s#@t plus two equals eight
found my next project!!!
« on: January 29, 2008, 10:30:39 AM »
Man i was lookin around on craigslist and i found a 86 or 87 quadzilla.
suzuki 500 2 stroke. $1,500 ,motor blown up probably needs lots of work but who cares that is classic steel. Even though it's not green i still like it. what do you guys think? Should i get this puppy or not.Probably has a lot of bark and bite like my puppy  below!!!   
htpp://www.youtube.com/jimvpa

Offline BDI

Re: found my next project!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 11:59:37 AM »
How much is it going to cost to make it the way you want. If it cost $1500.00 to fix it then it's a $3000.00 quad. You also should concider parts availability manufacturers are only reacquired to make parts for ten years after the last date of production of a motorcycle.
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline BDI

Re: found my next project!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 12:19:39 PM »
If it's something you really want to do and you don't mind spending the money and time you should go for it. I'm just saying that you need to look at the big picture. I kinda have a feal for your mentality from your posts you will want it to be as sweet as it could be. I would be willing to bet you would have a bunch of money in it if you got it for free by the time you got it the way you would want it to be. I'm not saying thats a bad thing I'm the same way. I have a kawaski 750 h2 that I'm scared to unscrew one bolt on.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:28:51 PM by BDI »
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!