Author Topic: Site Feedback  (Read 38392 times)

Offline streetsleeper

Re: Site Feedback
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2023, 05:59:46 AM »
Dear Umberto,
I keep trying to send you messages, which includes an attachment (photo). None of which ever appears here. I've been trying for a few days now. I used to be in regular contact but have been overseas for a few years (COVID etc.)
Yours sincerely,
Jonathan (streetsleeper)

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2023, 03:45:40 PM »
streetsleeper, I've looked over your permissions and they are all open.  I don't see anything wrong with your account.
I was checking my email before going to bed.  I've stayed up late and have an early start in the morning.
I will take a look at things tomorrow night.  I'll sent you a P.M.
KX 500 Rider

Offline streetsleeper

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2023, 07:54:24 AM »
An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.
I am getting this message. Not sure that this'll go either!
streetsleeper
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 07:58:38 AM by streetsleeper »

Offline streetsleeper

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2023, 08:02:18 AM »
Dear Danger 4 u 2
That message did actually go.
That means I could try the same message and edit it to include the original message that I've saved in Word.
Sorry for all this grief because I can see that you're now Administering (to the Already Converted!!!!!)
Ciao,
streetsleeeper

Is my keyboard back to normal? YES! - A NumLK problem!
Danger 4u2,
Thank you for taking a look at my permissions - that's kind of you.
I shall be trying to show an attachment. It's a terrible picture, but, it was the day I got my KX back after 4 years in a shed. Nothing's changed (much). The front brake has obviously lost fluid or a seal. She still need a full strip down and rebuild IF I can get the parts. Even Kawasaki in Mexico only go back 30 years with their parts list, on top of which most parts listed that are older than that seem to end (start?) in 1988, and mine, as you know, is an '87.
I see there've been changes on the site, but I'll talk about them another time.
Cheerio for now chaps,
streetsleeper
P.S. My attachment may work as I have reduced its size, but it also says quality is compromised. A piece of advice if I may. FORGET 5G (I took the photo on a 5G phone). You'll never get the hang of your phone because it's like a supercomputer and even the terminology is beyond what can be reasonably expected of someone who wasn't even allowed to use a calculator in his final 'O' Level exams!!!
P.P.S. So sorry, but there's gotta be ONE thing I'm doing wrong. I cannot post attachments. I've a photo, duly resized (725.3KB) but it won't upload from from computer (Word 11). Thanks
P.P.P.S. Okay, this is getting silly. But I just cannot post photos, plus as you can see, I had to go through, "An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator." And back again. I realise this just annoys you (it would me, in any case), but there's one thing I can try. You said you sent me an email. Was this to "fu....@hotmail.co.uk"? or to another address. Sorry, but it's been a long while and I've deleted a few addresses over the years!!!
TTFN
That's British for "Ta Ta For Now"!!!! (I know you may know that me old mucker, but not everyone might). Thanks again. streetsleeper
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 08:22:09 AM by streetsleeper »

Offline streetsleeper

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2023, 06:33:48 AM »
Is nobody making comments anymore?
The guy who started this theme/thread was Umberto. One of the really good guys. Are you still around Umberto?
streetsleeper (Jonnie Byford currently in the UK.

I appreciate the feedback, but unfortunately I don't own the website to make major changes.  Perhaps Danger4U2 would be a better person to send your messages to.  He hasn't been by in a while, but I know he monitors the email from the site. 👍👍
)

UMBERTO, IF THIS MESSAGE OF YOURS WAS MEANT FOR ME (streetsleeper aka Jonnie Byford) THEN I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL. YOU WERE ALWAYS ONE OF THE MOST HELPFUL/KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COURTEOUS MEMBERS WHO REGULARLY POSTED ON THE SITE. I KNOW WE ARE ALL GETTING OLDER. I AM 62 NEXT IN '24 AND THOUGH I'M SEPARATED FROM THE KX AS WELL AS MY FAMILY BY THE POND AND 10,000 KLICKS, I'M STILL AS KEEN AS MUSTARD!

I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST,
streetsleeper (Jonnie B currently in GB)