Author Topic: TWO-STROKE TEST: WHAT IT’S LIKE TO RIDE THE KX500 BEAST  (Read 2989 times)

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
TWO-STROKE TEST: WHAT IT’S LIKE TO RIDE THE KX500 BEAST
« on: April 17, 2017, 09:12:41 AM »
If you missed the issue here is a link to the whole article and a little bonus

http://www.oem-cycle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=1244

The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline big green

Re: TWO-STROKE TEST: WHAT IT’S LIKE TO RIDE THE KX500 BEAST
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 10:55:26 AM »
Wow! You guys did an outstanding job! Very impressed that they gave it such great reviews and not because I didn't think it was deserving but lets face it the factories probably are not happy to see that kind of article and they are the main advertisers for most magazines. I however absolutely loved the article and what you guys accomplished. Does Sean plan to continue racing the new 500 you built for him because the article said something about him showing up at a race on a tm300? Regardless I think its an amazing bike and the KX Guru team should be extremely proud!

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 11:06:57 AM »
Even the bike stand's cool.  8-)
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 01:26:16 PM »
Wow! You guys did an outstanding job! Very impressed that they gave it such great reviews and not because I didn't think it was deserving but lets face it the factories probably are not happy to see that kind of article and they are the main advertisers for most magazines. I however absolutely loved the article and what you guys accomplished. Does Sean plan to continue racing the new 500 you built for him because the article said something about him showing up at a race on a tm300? Regardless I think its an amazing bike and the KX Guru team should be extremely proud!

Yes, the plan is for Sean to ride and race the bike.
For how long?
We don't know.
But I'm good with whatever he decides.
It's been a fun project and a lot of work..
Getting good reviews shows the value of sites like this.
So much that we have learned started right here...
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.