Author Topic: englands weather  (Read 1463 times)

Offline staffylad

englands weather
« on: February 14, 2014, 09:03:41 PM »
rain rain rain no motocross :cry:

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: englands weather
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 10:02:39 PM »
don't feel bad staffy...since the 2nd week of December it's only been over 32F 6 days...this has been the coldest, snowiest winter here since 1908.We just got a 12" of snow Thursday, then it changed to rain for a few hours at the end, then re-froze. Today, we're supposed to get another 10"-14"....and they're already talking another storm for Tuesday!, it's been like this every week....at this point, I'd take several days of RAIN no problem.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline staffylad

Re: englands weather
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 06:32:45 AM »
haha you feel our pain then wer all dyin to get on the track,we all should jump on a plane and head for spain they say its good riding ther althoe I fancy Nevada desert love to hire a pick up put the bikes on the back and freestyle all day then bbq on a night ha wer lucky if we get a fortnight of sun here outa 12months a year haha braapppp :roll: