Author Topic: new to team green in ut  (Read 2307 times)

Offline quadfan

new to team green in ut
« on: December 08, 2013, 02:39:52 PM »
good evening folks, newly converted to the green machine. grew up riding bikes, chaparral sx100, honda cr250, yamaha yz490, couple cr500's. always wanted a kawasaki, but never ran across a decent one when i had the ability to buy one. now, as luck would have it, i have aquired 2 89 kx500's to add to the stable of toys.....showroom perfect 83 yz490, polaris predator 500, polaris trail boss and yamaha r6. i have the need to go fast and rumor has it the kx500 is gonna get me the fix i need.

Offline 81cr450

Re: new to team green in ut
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 01:46:21 AM »
Yeah, it'll definitley get you your fix. 2 K5's thats gotta be like double your pleasure.

Where in UT?

Welcome
if I only had a pair, I could actually ride this thing

& to the people I like  FYYFF

Offline quadfan

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 03:54:22 PM »
beautiful downtown layton ut. right on the edge of hill air force base  :-D
being at the end of the runway getting to hear all the fighter jets take off is an adrenaline junkies dream

Offline 81cr450

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 02:23:07 PM »
beautiful downtown layton ut. right on the edge of hill air force base  :-D
being at the end of the runway getting to hear all the fighter jets take off is an adrenaline junkies dream

Reminds me of camping out in Vegas where the planes take off, that is just pure HP. When you listen long enough to hear the , I'm glad I'm not on that one noises, the burnt tire smell from dragging brake to spool them up good ,  the jet fuel stink  rrrrrrrrrrgggggghh

I'm a few hours south of you in Richfield
if I only had a pair, I could actually ride this thing

& to the people I like  FYYFF