Author Topic: Good luck America  (Read 2065 times)

Offline jamex

Good luck America
« on: October 29, 2012, 06:12:53 PM »
Hi guys just watching the footage on our televisions here in South Africa, my thoughts are with you guys, it looks very rough & makes me very grateful that we don't have all of the tropical storms & earthquakes that the US has to endure, I can just imagine how something like this Sandy must uproot everybody's lives, good luck.
Man Was Made From Dirt & To Dirt He Shall Return.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: Good luck America
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 08:49:43 PM »
That's really cool of you to aknowledge that from so far away....and thanks.

Honestly though...I could blow a fart harder than the wind is blowing,and I'm located in what was considered a vulnerable area...Cape Cod,Massachusetts.

Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 12:02:17 AM »
Jamex, thanks for the well wishes.  Foxx, I'll take one of our Okla. tornado's any day over one of your hurricanes.  We can crawl into a hole or just get out of the way.  Is water (flooding) going to be an issue for you?
KX 500 Rider

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 01:35:27 AM »
Jamex, thanks for the well wishes.  Foxx, I'll take one of our Okla. tornado's any day over one of your hurricanes.  We can crawl into a hole or just get out of the way.  Is water (flooding) going to be an issue for you?

No,not at all.....I'm one mile from the shore and up more than high enough.I should probably state that there were some States devastated.....I know New Jersey got pounded and flooded,and somewhere in West Virginia got 18" of snow!!.....I did'nt even lose power,we had sustained winds of 65-75mph for 6 hours.The waves were awesome!!!...35-40'..it's rare we see em that big here.The last time was the Perfect Storm in 91....waves were more like 50'...but that storm was much more powerful than this one.
Just got a few small sticks and branches to clean up.
Hopefully everyone else made it ok!!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 08:50:21 AM by Foxx4Beaver »
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ