Author Topic: PA New Guy  (Read 1896 times)

Offline bajarock

PA New Guy
« on: May 18, 2010, 11:26:48 PM »
Been riding since 1975, what an ancient time ago that was. Let?s see, had a Z50, CT70, ST90, MR175, CR250, CR500, YZ 125, 250, IT490, RM 125, RM 250, ok I will stop at that.
Just picked up a low hour 1998 KX 500 to haul my old butt around on and a friend who has had a ton of bikes also, has introduced me to the site. Only rode the KX now for about a week and just love it. It is a hand full it the woods but that?s the way I like it.
Been reading a lot on the site and there is a bunch of great information here. I will work on getting some pictures and a few stories on some up coming rides. Nice to be here and just wanted to say hello all! 

Offline Friar-Tuck

• \o/ Live Free or Die
Re: PA New Guy
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 09:49:07 AM »
Baja,
 Welcome,  I have found the guys here to be helpful and mucho info on that Five Hunnert.
 Glad to have you along.
   Tuck\o/
"The Truth Has No Agenda"

Offline ktmdude

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 10:53:13 AM »
My girlfriend just bought a 73 st 90 (its green) what a cool bike. We always get a good response from the old timers (I remember I did my paper route on one just like that when I was a kid...) I hope you still have yours. Welcome.
ps, I hope I didn't offend anyone with the old timer remark, The bike has me beat by 7 years and her by 12 years. I'm sure most of you "old timers" can whip our .... on two wheels. lol :-D

Offline bajarock

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 10:01:54 PM »
Well thanks for the warm welcome. I rode the 500 around the property a little yesterday after work and really pissed off our Guinea hens. They sure don't like this thing. Funny how they come at it with their wings out and then I give them a little roost and the all fly up on top of the pen. I don't think they are to thrilled with the noise.
Anyhow, thanks for the welcome.