Author Topic: STEWART IS THE FREAKIN MAN!!!!!  (Read 2260 times)

Offline stock500

STEWART IS THE FREAKIN MAN!!!!!
« on: May 06, 2009, 02:33:38 PM »
I know that this is probably rehash for most people on this site, but I am going to say it anyway.  I sent my cylinder to Stewart for some TLC.  I just got it back today, and it looks perfect.  He bead blasted the entire cylinder so it looks brand new, which is something he just did because he takes pride in his work.  He was very fast with the shipping, and his work is perfect.  He really goes above and beyond!!  If you ever need anything done I would make sure you sent you stuff to Stewart!!! 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 02:41:05 PM by stock500 »
It's all in the wrist!  Save a tire, shift early!

Offline Billua

Re: STEWART IS THE FREAKIN MAN!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 03:07:23 PM »
x2  Wait till you put it together and ride it Bro!!!

Stewart did the same to my K5 and all I can do now is grin ear to ear each time I twist the throttle...

I let buds ride it and they all say the same thing...."Holy Freaken schit" :)

Enjoy!
2001 KX-500
Riding the Deserts of Nevada and Cali.

Offline stock500

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »
I want to sent it back to him next year with my head and have him get more power out of it.  I only had him rebuild my KIPS, and he did a total deep clean on the thing.  He is the type of guy I will do business with always.  The extra effort he puts into his work is a nice bonus.  Most of the time is you have someone work on a bike it is more money than they said it would be and it really is not that good of work.  Stewart is the oppisite.  I need to get some V-Force reeds and a PC2 Pipe and I will be ready for Stewart to tweak it. 

Offline Polar-Bus

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 10:51:05 PM »
Seems as though Stewart is gaining "Eric Gorr" type performance status !  :)
01' KX500
'84 GPz1100
'87 GSX-R  750
'06 HD Fatboy
'73 Kawi H1
'03 CRG KX500 Shifter kart

Offline stock500

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 06:40:18 AM »
I didn't even have Stewart do anything to my motor to make it have more power.  I just had him get a stripped bolt out for me, and redo my KIPS.  He didn't even ask if I wanted my cylinder bead blasted, he just did it!!  I have talked to enough people that have had him work their engines to know that he IS the man.  I am just so impressed with how good of a guy he is.  He really want all of our bikes to run at their peak, and he is really good at making that happen.  MY bike is so smooth now that I thought I had lost some power, until I was pulling wheelies while lugging in 3rd gear.  My motor looks like new inside and out!!!  Any shop around here would never even think of doing those kinds of things.  His work is top notch!!!!