Author Topic: i had a fun weekend!  (Read 1942 times)

Offline ericac

i had a fun weekend!
« on: February 10, 2008, 01:41:57 PM »
until halfway through i got tossed of my kx500, only to have it land on my foot and sprain it so bad i couldnt get up or much less start it. i was riding rear so my friends kept riding, got to jawbone store and then realized i was missing! i was out there for 2 hours before anyone found me, spent 8 hours in the county E.R. and now ill spend 2 or 3 weeks in  a soft cast wishing i could ride :-( . oh well at least i can go on the computer and read posts and watch youtube videos hahah

DEZADX

Re: i had a fun weekend!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 02:39:20 PM »
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate and most likely unscheduled dismount.  I'm sure your foot will heal up right quick, but what everyone here would like to know is "Hows the bike?"  Does the bike need a trip to the E.R?  Is she up on the stand or laying in the back of a truck?  Did she even make it home or do we need KX search and rescue?  Push the bike up to a computer and let her post her condition.  You're kinda selfish talkin' about your pain when we know nothing about your mount.  Fess up!  lol

Offline BDI

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 04:50:58 PM »
Sounds like you need some new riding budies It should have never taken that long to figure out you were missing.
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline ericac

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 05:25:55 PM »
yea BDI it was a long 2 hours thats the last time i bring up the rear for those guys, and DEZADX dont worry, my leg is mainly injured because i saw that the bike might would get scratched and instictivly sacrificed my foot, so shes fine sorry to get you going there man hahahah. and in traditional kx500 fashion she fired right up (under my other friends boot, its my right leg :wink:). i still love it

Offline KXcam22

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 02:15:11 AM »
I have to agree with BDI on that one.

DEZADX

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 05:16:41 AM »
Eric, let me know when you're healed up.  I'll take you on a ride out here in the high desert.  And no one gets left behind.  This invite is open to everyone.