Author Topic: Cheap stuff seen at Chapparal...  (Read 4157 times)

teamgreen500

Cheap stuff seen at Chapparal...
« on: September 09, 2003, 09:02:55 AM »
Cheap Stuff seen at Chapparal...

Aluminum (4-leg/Flat-top w/ tray) bike/worx stand: $29
'03 Fox, Shift, O'Neal, MS...etc, riding gear...:  $Dirt Cheap/Some 1/2 off.
Dunlop 490Ft/695Rr tire sets: $99(?) Don't know if they've got 120-19's.

At the end of this month they're having their sidewalk sale...people actually camp out for this!

"John" in the U.K.: If there's something "Unobtainable" to you, let me know. I can get some things pretty cheap and send them to you sans VAT and crap like that!

They're selling KX500's pretty cheap, too.

Also, I can help you guys find KXF's for real reasonable $, also.

Just an FYI for my fellow "Rut & Roost" generators,

Manny

Disclaimer: This offer does not pertain to "Red Rider" wanna-be's and their "#4" tattooed hind-ends. Why? Because you guys are like designer bikers at Daytona Bike Week and you shouldn't waste $ on that Red crap since me an' the Green Posse are just gonna run over your a$$ and make your day a little more realistic...

And, while we're on the subject:

Kawasaki made R.C. and Kawasaki made Bubba, too. If these colors don't look right to you...well then...you should just keep readin' those big 2-page Honda adds and believing that stuff about how," Ol' Man Honda created the motorcyle on the 7th day and then on the 8th day he rested..."

And go buy that R.C. replica Helmet and gear 'cause it'll make you so fast that we'll never catch you! Uh Oh...did you hear that? Your designer CR450F just fell off the stand and scratched your Ricky Replica decal kit from Wal-Mart...Sorry, but even the pretty ones fall down. Even if you never really do RACE them. Hey, is that Ricky Replica underwear you've got on?

And, yes Virginia, Honda does win all those classes in Baja...and you know why? Do ya, you genius, you? Hmmmmm? Do ya, Mr. "I coulda won Vegas to Reno...but..." Well, here's why:

When no-one-else shows up to race because the last time we did we lost the BEST DESERT RIDER EVER...I miss DH...(on a KAWASAKI -by the way...) and now that we don't go down there anymore...well the Honda guys ain't got no-one to race against except their support crews.

And that's just more "Great Victories" for those 500 pound XR650 Diesel adds. Actually, Johnny Campbell is pretty heroic for riding that P.O.S. as fast as he does..BUT...he ain't D.H. and that diesel ain't no RACE BIKE.

Well, that's enough reallity for you Red guys for one day!

Offline Paul

• Top Dawg
    • KX Riders
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 09:41:38 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I d@mn near wet myself reading that rant -n- rave :lol:

ShanMan

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 10:12:49 AM »
Oh dayum!  :shock:  Quick, Paul...go get Armpump...he'll love this one!  :lol:

Offline John

• http://www.hallbergs.net
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 11:22:28 PM »
Mandy,

Thanks very much for the generous offer. It surley is a drag to get stuff delivered over the sea, and yes the VAT and everything sucks...

I have been waiting now for 4 weeks for my PC spark arrestor. I waited 2 months for my reed valve...

Thanks again!

/John

Biggreenmonster

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2003, 12:28:31 AM »
Yup!@thats my thoughts exactly teamgreen500!I knew someone had the correct way of telling honda owners the real story,hehehe.That is so funny....Thanks for the laugh :lol:

teamgreen500

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2003, 06:10:30 AM »
John,

I mean, Sir John,

Just let me know what you want and I'll get it and send it. Things like the P/C part-I can get in a day or 2 and UPS it to you in about a week.

We could probably set up a "pay-pal" acct and make the $/pound sterling isuue a breeze.

And if the royals catch on I can send it with customs papers saying,"Est. value: $2.00 Mexico"!

Hogwylde

Re: Cheap stuff seen at Chapparal...
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2003, 09:59:20 AM »
Quote from: teamgreen500
Cheap Stuff seen at Chapparal...

Too bad they have such a bad reputation for poor customer service.  Some of the horror stories I've heard about that place would make me never order anything from them, no matter how cheap.

Now if they were down the street and I could walk in and buy the right part off the shelf......that would be different.

mikesmith

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2003, 08:29:05 PM »
I havent ordered from them in a year or so just because they havent been sending me a catalog and Ive been ordering out of MC Rocky,but I never had a problem when I did order from them.But I have heard the same stories,dont know if there all true.