Author Topic: race-tech  (Read 2740 times)

Offline joet

race-tech
« on: October 04, 2015, 01:25:54 AM »
I have a kx 250 and was thinking of them doing my suspension. anyone have any issues with them or are they a good company to use?

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: race-tech
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 01:39:18 AM »
though I've generally been using Factory Connection for about 20 years, my experiences with Race Tech have been very good, no complaints.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline joet

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 01:57:52 AM »
That is what I have heard but I just wanted to check. There prices seem to be pretty good. I am having my motor rebuilt by Eric Gorr which I have heard good things about he is putting in a big bore kit so it should be interesting.

Offline shrubitup

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 12:01:31 PM »
That is what I have heard but I just wanted to check. There prices seem to be pretty good. I am having my motor rebuilt by Eric Gorr which I have heard good things about he is putting in a big bore kit so it should be interesting.

Rode an 06 KX250F with Race Tech Gold Valves installed F/R. No changes to springs. It was plush and gave good traction on woods trails. Would recommend their products!