Author Topic: I feel so bad,the love that comes with owning a kx500  (Read 1748 times)

Offline kkvslayer

I feel so bad,the love that comes with owning a kx500
« on: October 29, 2013, 11:16:42 PM »
So I have to change a coolant hose on my sled,I live in a small community in Canada's north and at the moment can't find a garage to do it in,tonight I made the Ultimate decision and pulled both my bikes outta my shed to make room for my sled so I can get straight to pulling the engine and changing the hose tomorrow.It is the first time I have ever left the K5 outside in the 2 years I've had it and I am seriously losing sleep over it,It's freakin like -20 outside and my poor bike is sittin out there in it,no different then sittin in the shed at -20 I guess but still If it was in there it wouldn't be outside,I hope it don't seize up the next time I start er up as payback,lol,just thought I would share my love for my kx5 that is driving me crazy right now :roll:

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
Re: I feel so bad,the love that comes with owning a kx500
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 02:37:18 AM »
Better buy it a electric blanket..... They are rather sensitive  :lol:
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: I feel so bad,the love that comes with owning a kx500
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 04:41:32 AM »
bring it right in the house!....both my 500 and 250 sit on stands 5ft from my bed in a climate controlled 62-65 degrees year round.
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ