Author Topic: FAT PADDLE KX500  (Read 25494 times)

Offline Danger4u2

• Administrator
  • KX500 is Danger4u2 Returning from light speed pic.
    • KXRiders.com
Re: FAT PADDLE KX500
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 01:02:28 AM »
Yes, I noticed that also.  Tractor tires are designed to work the mud out from under the tire to get to solid ground.  When they are on back wards it works it under the tire to the center.  That lifts the tire giving less traction.  There may be a reason we are missing.  Front or backwards it's got to be a big smile factor.  I'm, for now, setting my bike for sand only.  His stock wheel will be a 10".  He is offering the 12" wheel, as an option with the tractor tire.  From the video it looks to be real fun.
  Having worked in the auto restoration industry for years I have developed a critical eye for detail.  It does not matter how cool I make my bikes look or run.  My eye goes to the off centered rear fender or the microscopic dent in the pipe.  It's kind of a compulsion.  Man a new ban.  No talk of religion, politics' or MENTAL ISSUES.
In no way am I an expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 07:25:52 AM by Danger4u2 »
KX 500 Rider

Offline bykas

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 04:27:35 AM »
You guys are good. We had the tire mounted and didnt even notice it was backwards till after we had it on the bike and took some pictures. We switched it around and it works awesome up it the muddy woods in our area.

Offline wicked500

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »
that paddle looks way cool im jealous

Offline smithy

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2010, 03:36:09 AM »
running those fat paddles dose it stress the motor      wouldnt be easy trying to turn 1 of those in deep sand

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
Looking for some cool spoke colors?
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2013, 07:54:19 AM »
Looking for some cool spoke colors?
Check these guys out:
http://www.bykas.com/category-s/35.htm
If you use our coupon code you can get 20% off your purchase.
20% off Coupon code is KX5

I don't know if it is good for any other of their products but you can contact them here:
http://www.bykas.com/Articles.asp?ID=132

The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.