Author Topic: My 2 KXs  (Read 2113 times)

Offline alanj490

My 2 KXs
« on: April 26, 2012, 12:16:57 AM »
I am trying to show off my 2 bikes but for some reason can't get the post to be excepted when I add 111kb picture. Very frustrating So in an attempt to build up enough posts I just have to talk about em. I have 89 KX500 that is awesome I bought it last year and have fixed and updated what I felt it needed...Plus I have been riding it alot. I just picked up one of my desert racer buddy's 07 KX450f that is so easy to ride fast now I understand the benefits of setup suspension and a good steering damper.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:58:50 PM by alanj490 »

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
Re: My 2 KXs
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 12:45:56 AM »
use Photobucket,it's very easy....and there is a "How to post pictures from Photobucket" thread on here,just search the forum using that phrase....and it'll walk you through it step by step.....thanks to Sandblaster and an awesome detailed instruction list!!

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:03:28 AM by Foxx4Beaver »
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline Brute

• 787 ZA005 GE
Re: My 2 KXs
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 11:03:37 AM »
Or Tinypic.com, an offshoot of Photobucket. No regestration, auto resize, and a direct link to cut and paste for forums like this one! Create a file in your computer with names in case you want to use them again.
Things Are More Like They Are Today Then They Have Ever Been Before...