Author Topic: A few last questions...  (Read 4350 times)

Offline jrowley85

Re: A few last questions...
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 03:21:57 PM »
well then thats where im going to go.. cuz i really dont like the green side plates
drive it like you stole it

Offline jrowley85

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2011, 03:29:30 PM »
yeah just checked again and it says its a 1999 kx500-E.. dont know what the"E" is but...

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 03:33:10 PM »
cool....the E is just a model#....mines an E7,so yours is an E11.Have you tried checking UFO for black plastics? 
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline jrowley85

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 03:41:15 PM »
Yes i have.. they have the normal colors for all the plastics exept they only have the side plates in green... errr.. lol.. but im trying to figure out why mine has the old front number plate when they changed in 1997 like you said.. i find it kind of weird..

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 03:47:01 PM »
lol...I would'nt sweat it too much...my front is UFO,side plates are OEM Kawie.I got the seat and side plates off e-bay for short money....so that's another option for you.Be patient looking on e-bay though....it took me almost six months til I found that seat and side plates,but they're like brand new!
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline jrowley85

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »
yeah, i love ebay.. i found a great deal on a top and bottom end kits for the yz that i had.. and i bought it through ebay brand new and it was cheaper then if i went to the guys site... same person two different prices from ebay to his retail site.. lol.. but like i said i have nothing but time on this build.. my 500  isnt going anywhere, im just hoping when i get the new front number plate it will fit right.. im guessing the guy just bought the wrong year and the triple clamps have the 3 holes for the bolt anyways so hopfully it will fit right when i get it ordered!!