Author Topic: REVIEW : Sandblaster / OEM Cycle  (Read 50098 times)

Offline DoldGuy

REVIEW : Sandblaster / OEM Cycle
« on: November 01, 2011, 12:29:30 PM »
I placed an order late Friday with Sandblaster & he said he would try to get it shipped out but probably would be shipped out on Monday, I told him no problem it was a winter project. I was surprised to have a package delivered on Monday (from Western part of the country all the way to the east coast!). I am very happy with my purchase as it's exactly as described. He even followed with an email to confirm I was happy and the item was what I was expecting!

If you are looking for pieces parts (any manufacturer) do yourself a favor and check out Sandblaster / OEM Cycle.

DoldGuy
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 02:52:27 PM by Motorrad »
Its Never too Late to Have a Happy Childhood!

Offline 1989kawasaki

• my 89 cr250
    • youtube
Re: Sandblaster / OEM Cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 01:04:36 PM »
I have had many purchases with sandblaster, and I've been treated well every time!! they are the first ones i look for when i need something  .  :-)

bikes

1977 RD400
1989 CR250
1988 CR500
1978 Z50
2009 Harley super glide custom

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 03:20:05 PM »
Thanks for the kudos guys.
My guys try hard to make everyone happy.
It's not always possible but most of the time it is  :roll:
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline Caddy 16v

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 03:29:34 PM »
Without Sandblasters parts my bike would still be in pieces, highly recommended!!
1991 KX250

Offline Friar-Tuck

• \o/ Live Free or Die
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 04:21:20 PM »
 Hey Guys Thanks for  taking the time to tell folks about OEM Cycle and using the company.
      The Owner has been a great addition to the site.  Not just for keeping our bikes running but helping answer alot of questions on fitment and where and how to cross reference parts across different years and models. 
   I'm sure advertising is expensive and small businesses nowadays don't have a very large margin to operate in,  so actually making a profit when all is said and done is tough.

Thanks for helping a Brotha' out!
    Tuck\o/
"The Truth Has No Agenda"

Offline Fowler Racing396

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 04:55:27 AM »
thanks to sandblaster and his crew.  .fast shipping . .great service . .for the parts ive ordered from him . ..thanks
??????ALCOHOL??????

Offline traileater

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 05:29:04 AM »
Two thumbs up!
2000 kx250
2002 crf450
1995 CR250

Offline Hyderrat

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 11:03:43 AM »
SandBlaster is AWESOME!!!!! I called and talked to him on the phone to ask him about a K5 clutch hub.Was the end of the day and he told me he would drop it in the mail on his way home.He did and i got it 3 days later! Thanks for being one of the few people left in this world that does what he says he will.Its very nice to fined a company that has great customer service and does not miss represent the parts and services that are being sold.Thanks for the time and info you give us on this site!

Hyderrat

Offline traileater

Re: REVIEW : Sandblaster / OEM Cycle
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 04:53:05 PM »
Just curious, is that an ultrasonic cleaner in your shop? Or do you clean parts by hand. thanks

2000 kx250
2002 crf450
1995 CR250

Offline Hillclimb#42

• '97 kx 500, '96 kx 250, '99 KTM 380
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 12:46:27 AM »
Sandblaster is the go-to-guy for any parts that you need, when it doesn't have to be new. I have a had a few purchases from him and have received excellent quality parts and even better customer service. Don't hesitate to spend your money with him. You will not get a better value anywhere else....

Thanks again Sandblaster, the parts I bought fixed the bikes up and still running strong with no issues..

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 04:34:31 AM »
Just curious, is that an ultrasonic cleaner in your shop? Or do you clean parts by hand. thanks

Hello.
It is a hot water washer with a mild soap.
It's ok but we end up washing a lot of parts by hand.
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 04:36:10 AM »
Sandblaster is the go-to-guy for any parts that you need, when it doesn't have to be new. I have a had a few purchases from him and have received excellent quality parts and even better customer service. Don't hesitate to spend your money with him. You will not get a better value anywhere else....

Thanks again Sandblaster, the parts I bought fixed the bikes up and still running strong with no issues..

Thanks for all that.
We do try hard to make things good for people.
If you need anything, don't buy through ebay as we can save you at least 10% sometimes more.
Just be sure to tell us who you are BEFORE you buy  :-D
Thanks again!

Offline cobbs

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 08:19:04 AM »
hey sandblaster you wouldn't by chance have a set of gears out of an it490 that I could use for my wr500 motor do you it would be nice to have the wider trans gears especially for the street

Offline Foxx4Beaver

• James Stewart DID NOT invent the scrub!!..JoJo
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2012, 08:26:38 AM »
hey sandblaster you wouldn't by chance have a set of gears out of an it490 that I could use for my wr500 motor do you it would be nice to have the wider trans gears especially for the street

WR500 on the street?....beautiful!!! :evil:
Excuse me, ma'am...but you've got extremely nice legs!!!...what time do they open???                                                                                                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tCgN3aryQ

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2012, 02:20:02 PM »
Wow, it's been a while since we parted a IT.
Unfortunately I don't have a trans.
What I have left can be found here:
http://stores.ebay.com/OEM-CYCLE/_i.html?_nkw=it490&submit=Search&_sid=680025
Thanks for asking.