Author Topic: traded xbox 360 for this bike.. excited  (Read 6971 times)

Offline Green Machine Beast

Re: traded xbox 360 for this bike.. excited
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 02:06:55 PM »
yea 38 was on but was givin bike no power.. i put 36 keihin and gave bike tons of power but over flows, i seen on youtube that problem is with float bowl may need adjusting.. if full bowl then float should rise up causin pin to cut flow of gas.. it keeps flowing but not sure how to adjust floats.. bike dont bog with 36 the way 38 did then again 38 main was broken so course it bogged half to wot.. 36 wot is clean and half.. just not to good with idle floods and bike dies.. i thought smaller pilot but must be floats

Motorrad

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »
best trade ever... I give all my buddys crap...     they all have all the Xstasions, Playboxes... etc.....    yet bitch that Im in better shape then them...

key point..

Trading your LazyBox... to get your butt off the couch to experiance REAL LIFE... is worth the trade... no matter the monitary value...   

-P.S.   motorrad has been drinking.. so if this sounds rude, or makes no scense... I have a excuse...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:30:41 PM by Motorrad »

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 12:24:30 AM »
def best trade i ever done in my life thats for sure.. idk many or any at all who will give up there bike to sit on there ass playin games lol.. now im proud owner of 87 k5 and same year i was born so this bike just might die with me..

Offline Polar-Bus

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011, 02:01:30 AM »
def best trade i ever done in my life thats for sure.. idk many or any at all who will give up there bike to sit on there ass playin games lol.. now im proud owner of 87 k5 and same year i was born so this bike just might die with me..

You are also going to learn the OTHER pleasure of dirt biking.... and that's the "wrenching" side of bikes. As opposed to video game skills which are limited to expert reactive thumbs and nothing else, you will now start to learn how to think mechanically and not only use your hands you will also have to really think hard and systematically to achieve corrective results.
01' KX500
'84 GPz1100
'87 GSX-R  750
'06 HD Fatboy
'73 Kawi H1
'03 CRG KX500 Shifter kart

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 10:44:49 AM »
i know some but not much.. torn down ktm and put back together just for the heck of it.. and k5 a lil diff but basically what im going through now trying to figure certain things out without bringing bike to a shop

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2011, 11:02:01 AM »
you're at the right place for learning about all things kwak...K.
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''
And the unbelievers did quake in their boots....

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011, 11:04:36 AM »
im just lil confused on how i put on keihin carb and fired up yesterday sounded great.. today i fix float and not over flowing anymore but now all of a sudden bikes doesnt want to start for me now.. local shop said 65 an hour to work on bike to get everything how it should be but rather do it myself just unsure where to start or look lol

Offline 1989kawasaki

• my 89 cr250
    • youtube
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2011, 02:00:12 AM »
best trade ever... I give all my buddys crap...     they all have all the Xstasions, Playboxes... etc.....    yet bitch that Im in better shape then them...

key point..

Trading your LazyBox... to get your butt off the couch to experiance REAL LIFE... is worth the trade... no matter the monitary value...   

-P.S.   motorrad has been drinking.. so if this sounds rude, or makes no scense... I have a excuse...

this made me crack up!  :-D

i do have a good life but i do like playing halo3 in my free time  8-)

p.s if anyone wants to play halo with me my gamertag is KAWASAKI 89

bikes

1977 RD400
1989 CR250
1988 CR500
1978 Z50
2009 Harley super glide custom

Offline jswatland

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 12:59:00 AM »
Where are you located Green machine beast?

Offline Friar-Tuck

• \o/ Live Free or Die
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 09:55:04 AM »
Hey Mr. Green Beast,

This is a good idea you could read through in small pieces.  Being able to get your bike running well is a process.  It just takes some time and patience.

http://www.chicagostories.net/ericgorr/EG_Carb%20Tuning.html

Tuck\o/
"The Truth Has No Agenda"

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2011, 02:19:54 PM »
im located new bedford ma annnd thanks ill take a look.. shes good  now smooth from low to top but boy that powerband sick

Offline Polar-Bus

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2011, 12:46:22 AM »
im located new bedford ma annnd thanks ill take a look.. shes good  now smooth from low to top but boy that powerband sick

I live up just north of Haverhill, MA . If you need some help, or a second set of eyes let me know. I will try to help to ensure you get things right which saves you a lot of money in the long run... 
01' KX500
'84 GPz1100
'87 GSX-R  750
'06 HD Fatboy
'73 Kawi H1
'03 CRG KX500 Shifter kart