Author Topic: Video Setup...  (Read 2289 times)

Motorrad

Video Setup...
« on: February 04, 2011, 08:30:05 PM »
Okay.. Playing with camera etc...   (YES I know my bench is dirty.... motors not going together YET..)

Make sure you check it out in FULL SCREEN mode...

Not sure how good I will be at editing things together... still playing with that..  I have noticed one thing...

You look like you dont know how to use a screwdriver when your watching the camera screen instead of what your doing.....

1.Angle on this looks like I should move to my Lower bench... as this is as high as my tripod goes. and a more downward shot would be better for when Im doing tranny etc?

2.  Would you like it in FULL 1080p?   

3.  Lighting good?

4.  ??????

NOTE:
I have already cleaned out the bearings of grease, and oiled them up.. etc.  Before I shot this.. just shot this as a test.. ...  (My bearing house gets a better price break on sealed bearings... same bearing as non.... so I buy the sealed and clean em out... as there is a $10 price differance of sealed vs non sealed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcb11gnm--c&hd=1
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:50:55 PM by Motorrad »

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
Re: Video Setup...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 02:52:06 AM »
Very nice.
I'd love to see more how to articles on video.
Full 1080 is nice but for most things not necessary as long as your lighting is good and yours looks great on my screen.
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline Goat

• Ride it like you stole it!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 04:08:36 AM »
Video quality looks great I don't think it needs to be 1080p. Lighting is perfect.

As far as the tripod vs bench height goes I would just build a little box to raise the camera. No point in making yourself uncomfortable just to get a good camera angle. 
It's hard to keep a drivers license riding a 2 stroke dirt bike on the street.  If you drive within the law they are VERY boring.

Offline traileater

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 05:18:51 AM »
Looks like good video to me. A full case splitting video would be the cats meow. Theres always people looking for info on that all over the net.
2000 kx250
2002 crf450
1995 CR250

Motorrad

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 05:30:31 AM »
Looks like good video to me. A full case splitting video would be the cats meow. Theres always people looking for info on that all over the net.

Unfortunatly cases are already split..  Not going to split again after assembly.. (as it will be right this time ;) ).

Going together video is what I'm aiming for here

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 06:04:26 AM »
Can't wait to see it :-)
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.