Author Topic: Kawasaki.com parts diagram tools  (Read 3202 times)

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
Kawasaki.com parts diagram tools
« on: November 02, 2010, 12:32:41 AM »
As you should be aware as I posted on the subject a while back, there are parts diagrams for every yr and model at kawasaki.com. go here, then owner info, enter model/yr, then parts diagrams.....

when on this, you can click on the numbers on the picture for each part, which will highlight it on the info box below.....

click on the FULL part number, which brings up a new box, telling you if part is active or cancelled......

in this box will be some small symbols, the 's' in a circle is supersession info, if a part has been altered in the production run.......

And the '?' in a circle tells you the other models this part is found on, an interchangibility map if you will, although there are parts which wont show as matching on here still, even though they fit(see clutch plate interchangibility thread)......
K.
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''
And the unbelievers did quake in their boots....

Offline traileater

Re: Kawasaki.com parts diagram tools
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 02:54:37 AM »
That is awesome for Kawasaki to have that. I wish honda had the same thing.
Theres a detailed tutorial on how to use the diagrams on TT in the kx 2 stroke forums, under the faq.
2000 kx250
2002 crf450
1995 CR250

Offline jonny500

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 07:30:11 AM »
http://www.cmsnl.com/kawasaki-1993-e5-kx500_model11979/partslist/
this is another site i use, this link is to the 93 kx 500 but it also has honda suzuki and yam of most years
to use is easy

Offline jonny500

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 07:37:16 AM »
 http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-cr250m-elsinore-k0-usa_model595/partslist/E++05.html

this is a link to cr 250 elsinore crank cases and below is how you get the from the home page, you should be able to get the idea from this, hope this site is usefull to others as it has helped me alot

? www.cmsnl.com ? Honda ? Search by Model ? Motorcycles ? CR250 ? CR250M ELSINORE K0 USA ? Partslist

Offline Speedway73

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 02:45:22 PM »
Been using Kawasaki.com for several years. Very useful for knowing if parts are available or NLA. Most of the aftermarket sites use kawasaki's fiche system but not tell you the part is NLA until AFTER you've ordered the part....usually several days later.

Offline Dutch-K5 Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 07:38:51 AM »
CMS is a Dutch site btw :-D.

Orderd some parts once, good service.

Dutch
Proud owner of a KX500AF