Author Topic: underslung Millet sm pipe  (Read 12621 times)

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
Re: underslung Millet sm pipe
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 09:25:02 PM »
pipe got sent back to france.have to wait now for it to be posted back here. bloody royal mail....
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''
And the unbelievers did quake in their boots....

Offline cbmoor

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 10:09:43 AM »
I know that feeling, what a bummer

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 04:42:58 AM »
ITS HEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEE!!!!! :-D :-D   Been really busy at work hence not being on here,(house internet is down so using library)and now christmas is out of the way and paid for, i can now throw all of my disposable income at the bike,(well, as soon as I've paid for the 86 Audi quattro I've just found at the garage down the road,I know, she'll kill me, but till i drive it home she won't bloody know will she? whats that babe, new health spa? of course you can go for a week, why don't you take your mum too?)Other than that, jobs goin well,. so i hope you all have a peaceful and fulfilling new year, interspersed with lots of 5th gear wheelies  and dirt up your nostrils.will post pics of pipe and measurements(looks like it will make good top end, acute angles, short tuned length but still has sufficient header length, :evil:) just as soon as I've had time to clean it....kwakman out.
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''

Offline Friar-Tuck

• \o/ Live Free or Die
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2011, 07:41:35 AM »
 Sounds like  your back to your old scoundrel self!  Hope you also enjoy a Peaceful and prosperous new year!
  Take care,
 Tuck-O \o/

How the heck are you supposed to sneek a Audi Quattro in your shed without the Misses Blowing a gasket.?.?
  Play it safe and hide the large kitchen knives...(just in case she already knows your usual hiding spots...)
    :lol:
"The Truth Has No Agenda"

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 01:38:32 AM »
its all well and good hiding the kitchen sharps, but theres a bloody great samurai sword in the front room...... :|
as for the car, what can i say? uk spec quattros had 40 bhp more than the us models, making 210bhp standard.after you throw a big intercooler and mk27 kkk turbo at it, 350 is on the cards, or even 700 if your wallet (marriage?)can stand the strain.anyway, my other half knows i love her and she never worries about me straying with another woman, although she does worry that she will come home from work one day to find me stark bollock naked watchin mad max or sumthing of that ilk.... :evil: its all good.

oh yeah, almost forgot. if you feel that a polished kx engine is a good idea, it isnt.its not big.its not clever.it will consume your soul.you have been warned..... :evil:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 01:52:07 AM by kwakman »

Offline 81cr450

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 04:14:20 PM »
Hell gotta love you brits & you're sense of humour. Post up some pics.
if I only had a pair, I could actually ride this thing

& to the people I like  FYYFF

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2011, 05:49:45 AM »
hold the phone, ive just discovered another very rare kx5 exhaust, i'll divulge its secrets as soon as its got my name on it.

Offline snoopjonnyjon

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2011, 05:54:22 AM »
I still want to see a picture of this bad boy.

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2011, 05:56:03 AM »
on it.

Offline 81cr450

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 02:18:44 PM »
Pics of 2 pipes, aw double the wood. 

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 12:16:06 AM »
here, hopefully, as promised, some pics of the millet.nice...
as it is pictured with engine is as it would be fitted in frame.
will measure it up soon and post up too as i said.

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 12:25:34 AM »
that didnt go well......have them on computer as jpegs in one window but it wont let me drag them over.bummer.

Offline 81cr450

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 02:45:50 PM »
I still wanna see  :wink:

dont drag & drop use the "Additional Options" button on the bottom of the reply window super easy & will support jpg

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 02:49:31 AM »
hopefully,(its not like ya been waitin long is it?) there shud be some piccys.

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 02:52:26 AM »
and for size comparison(no other pipe see?)some more...