Author Topic: kx riders t shirt  (Read 13725 times)

Offline jonny500

kx riders t shirt
« on: August 10, 2010, 08:24:12 AM »
I have decided to start a new thread for this as 'KX 500 t shirt' is not the same as a general 'KX riders shirt' for all KX owners. I have heard back from the t-shirt guy, his email is as follows:

"Hi John, had a look at your kx riders site & read the members comments. I have a  design idea in mind, it will take me a while to sort it out i will have to fit it in between my other work it may take a week or so but i should be able to sort somthing out for you. I will pass on a graphic for you to post on the site. As i said on the phone any body who wants one could email me direct & simply pay direct though paypal or  via my bank IBAN code etc. Price would be ?12.99 for the shirt plus post costs of UK ?1.50 / Europe ?2.50 / USA ?3.60, i would just print them to order in the requested size & post them out no problem. All the best, mark at moto-t"

I have also had a chat on the phone with him. He designs all the t-shirts himself and the ones I have seen have been cool. Did I mention he rides mx, on a yellow bike. I think we can let him off for that lol.

He is going to base the design on what has been said so far in the 'kx 500 t shirt thread' so will involve some of the ideas from us. As soon as I get the design I will post on this thread and get some feed back from you guys and go from there.

In the mean time could anyone who is interested post on this thread as I'm sure the more orders we have will give us a price reduction. :-D

Offline jonny500

Re: kx riders t shirt
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 09:29:42 AM »
i have recieved permision from the moderator of this site on using the kx riders logo, so the t shirt idea can go ahead. just waiting for the designs to come through. if any one has some ideas what they would like to see please feel free and i will pass them on

Offline jonny500

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 07:04:01 AM »
he has got back to me with this design. feedback?, would you buy one?  please post below
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 08:39:37 AM by jonny500 »

Offline jonny500

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 07:08:43 AM »
bigger pic

Offline ShadeTreeFab

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 08:23:00 AM »
bad a$$

Offline Extreem

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 08:53:49 AM »
I would buy one but I think the tire and tread pattern needs more work to look agressive.
BTW, A hot chick sitting on the KX letters wouldn't be bad either.....

On the back "Ride Big or Go Home" would be great....  "Go Green or Go Home " would be ok too.

Extreem

Offline ID KX500

• Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 09:18:55 AM »
I would buy one but I think the tire and tread pattern needs more work to look agressive.
BTW, A hot chick sitting on the KX letters wouldn't be bad either.....

On the back "Ride Big or Go Home" would be great....  "Go Green or Go Home " would be ok too.

Extreem

What Extreem said. I'll be buying a couple let me know if xxxl is doable.
"Endeavor to persevere."

Offline flyingfitz

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 01:52:54 PM »
Remove tire tread pattern. Add Monster Energy Girl or any suitable World War 2 style nose art pin up girl instead of the rider and put me down for one.

Fitz

Offline jonny500

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 03:13:33 AM »
thanks guys, keep it coming the more feedback the better

Offline maddoggy

• K5 @ ST. ANTHONY DUNES
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 04:01:16 AM »
use the tire tread to make the KX, and remove it from the background. i like the WWII pin up chick idea to replace the rider. put the main logo on the back. on the front maybe this around the collar "keepin it KX500 green since mm/dd/yy" the date would be when the website was started. ill be in for 1 in XL if there are a couple changes to the design.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:03:37 AM by maddoggy »

Offline bigbellybob

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 09:17:01 AM »
the tread mark look like a trials tire made it. definitely replace the dude with a chick.
IF RIDING IS OUTLAWED ONLY OUTLAWS WILL RIDE

sponsor
http://www.steelmx.com/

Offline BDI

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 02:16:06 PM »
I don't care for the tire tread either. Don't care about having a chick on it though. Would rather not have anything sleezy on it. You know what would be cool is a mechanical drawing og the 500 engine on some where. even some micro fich suff frome the engine would be cool.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 02:20:58 PM by BDI »
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline Friar-Tuck

• \o/ Live Free or Die
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2010, 06:50:37 PM »
 And how about the Sneeking The BDI Skull & Crossbones in there somewhere... 8-)
  \o/
"The Truth Has No Agenda"

Offline jonny500

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 03:15:04 AM »
so every one seems to agree on the tyre tread, consider it gone

Offline ID KX500

• Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 03:28:53 AM »
The sexiest pic I've seen latley was a Monster KX500AF,,,,how about a KX500AF somewhere on there?
"Endeavor to persevere."