Author Topic: kx riders t shirt  (Read 13717 times)

Offline maddoggy

• K5 @ ST. ANTHONY DUNES
Re: kx riders t shirt
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 05:06:05 AM »
how about something like this to replace the rider? cool yet subtle. i like the BDI skull idea too. would need BDI's permission on that though.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 05:07:41 AM by maddoggy »

Offline jonny500

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 10:19:18 PM »
i like the parts picture idea may be and explosion diagram (oem microfish?) of the 500 top end may be. The only problem is that this is a kx riders t-shirt not kx 500. I was thinking maybe have different options for the back of the shirt. for example.
1. stock kx 500, with the letters kx 500
2. kx500af
3 kx 65/85
4.kx125
5.kx250
6. parts diagram (as above)
ect

Mark, the guy doing this for us has already offered the option of a stock 500 on the front below what is already there
im am sure that this optional back idea will push the price up

thanks for the feed back i will give it a few more days so every one can have have some input. we will some how have to make a choice then.

Offline Goat

• Ride it like you stole it!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2010, 11:49:59 PM »
I like the idea. I'd want the 500 on the back with something like "Can You Keep Up?" above it. Also prefer black shirt with green lettering. I destroy white shirts the first time I wear them lol.
It's hard to keep a drivers license riding a 2 stroke dirt bike on the street.  If you drive within the law they are VERY boring.

Offline jonny500

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 09:22:32 AM »
can i ask if anyone else has any idea feedback on this as i will forwarding the info on this thread to the design guy soon

Offline BDI

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 02:25:30 AM »
I would not care if you guys used my skully on it but that would be an honor I'm not sure if i deserve. As for this being a kxriders shirt and worrien what bike was on it goes, I think it would be oppropiate to have the grandfather of all kx dirt bikes on the shirt in any form you guys want to use.
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline maddoggy

• K5 @ ST. ANTHONY DUNES
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 06:24:09 AM »
I would not care if you guys used my skully on it but that would be an honor I'm not sure if i deserve. As for this being a kxriders shirt and worrien what bike was on it goes, I think it would be oppropiate to have the grandfather of all kx dirt bikes on the shirt in any form you guys want to use.
oh yah! do the skull, do the skull!!! bdi, you have cool ideas and it would indeed be appropriate to have the skull on it in your honor. you deserve it. i do agree on having the K5 in the shirt, after all that is what this site is mostly about anyways.

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2010, 01:57:25 AM »
on the back, in easy to see print,  ''Make my day, try and run''
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''
And the unbelievers did quake in their boots....

Offline maddoggy

• K5 @ ST. ANTHONY DUNES
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 04:40:02 PM »
i'm trying to put up my take on a possible design. please bear with me cause work and my corel photo design program is kicking my butt. waiting on skull design from BDI and trying to add a kx500. there is a thin kawi green outline on the main lettering, i may make it thicker. heres a possible base design so far. the date is the beginning of the website. johnny, i'm not trying to run you over, i just wanted to put another option out there.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 04:43:04 PM by maddoggy »

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 01:03:28 AM »
like it, with bike pic or engine m/fiche style.
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''
And the unbelievers did quake in their boots....

Offline BDI

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 03:40:52 AM »
like it, with bike pic or engine m/fiche style.
I agree. Sorry maddog I have looked every where for the disc that has my art on it but can't find it. The women who put it on disc for me robbed my buddies house so now I don't talk to her.
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline jonny500

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 06:18:32 AM »
ok last call now on this, if you have anymore input for the t shirt now is the time. although i have to say all the ideas have been good, i quite like the simplicity of the plain kxriders.com front further up this page. perhaps with the optional back. we have somhow got to make a decision on this now. i think danger4u2 should get the final call as this is his site. how would you feel about this danger?. thanks to all that have taken the time to give some input.
best regards
john

Offline jonny500

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 06:43:27 AM »
just to keep every one in the loop. this is an email i just sent to mark. i will let you know of the reply

hi mark. there has been alot of interest on the forum, just a couple of questions, can the t shirt be another colour other than white and could the be an option to have writing on the back of the buyer request e.g  kx500 and members name and maybe the kx500 pic you mentioned. how would this effect the price ect. i will email you a link to the t shirt thread in couple of day so you can veiw our coment ect. manythanks for you efforts so far

best regards

john

Offline maddoggy

• K5 @ ST. ANTHONY DUNES
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 02:25:18 PM »

jonny500, you can do what you want but i would wait till the other design is complete so members can make an informed decision. it may be a week or 2 weeks tops before the other design is finished, so bear with us please. this other design requires 3 members to coordinate. kinda tough.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 02:28:11 PM by maddoggy »

Offline jonny500

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2010, 06:02:58 PM »
yeah thats cool madoggy, we can wait. i like what you did so far. oh and by the way your not walking over me, yours is just the sort of response i wanted, so thanks and i look forward to your ideas
john

Offline jonny500

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 03:28:27 AM »
hi John, sorry i only work with white t-shirts due the printing process i use. I am not sure if you mean in your email that members would like the logo i sent you on the chest as well as an image of a kx500 on the back as well as there own name across the shoulders of the shirt, if so that would be very expensive for them to have done. At the moment i don`t realy want to get any more involved with the project than i already am, i have spent well over half a day on sorting graphics & had no return for my efforts so far, & as they say time is money especially when you work for your self. If we were talking about a large order with money up front to cover design costs like most other companies charge then yes i could spend a lot more time to sort it out for you, if there had been a steady flow of orders for the first design i sent you it would be a different case but as it stands it`s just not worth me spending any more time on the project. Mark

this is the email i recieved back

and my reply

i totally understand, being a grease monkey i would not know what is involved in a t-shirt design lol. however i do know what its like to invest time in things that are not profitable. i wont ask for any more of your time until there is a definate order acompanyed by some payments. its just takes some time for so many people to make choices.

best regards

john

so the shirt has to be white. i am thinking go with madoggys front on a white shirt with nothing else. nice simple and easy.
i know this situation is not ideal but i think we wont find anyone to print them and post in the way this guy has offered

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 03:43:36 AM by jonny500 »