Author Topic: stalling problem  (Read 5630 times)

Offline BDI

Re: stalling problem
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 11:32:34 AM »
Sorry  :| Polar just came across like a d**k in my opinion. Maybe it's me who's the d**k.
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline BDI

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 07:21:14 AM »
Sure would love to know where we are at on this prob. It was kind of a costly post in the feelings department just to go unfinished.
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline Polar-Bus

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 12:43:26 AM »
Sure would love to know where we are at on this prob. It was kind of a costly post in the feelings department just to go unfinished.

Against all my past thinking about faulty electrical components, i recently racked up #3 as far as a ghost problem that I initially swore was a low speed jetting issue ! My '87 GSXR 750 had a bad hesitation at idle, and up to 1/4 throttle. Beyond 1/4 throttle the bike pulled smooth and hard ?, long story short, I had a misfiring #1/#4 coil. I was amazed at this. I had a spare coil, pluged it in and bike runs awesome now. So for any consilation, you've convinced me a little more to check electrical components earlier in my diagnostics routine.
01' KX500
'84 GPz1100
'87 GSX-R  750
'06 HD Fatboy
'73 Kawi H1
'03 CRG KX500 Shifter kart

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 10:09:40 PM »
My cdi used to s**t itself when it got warm.finding a kx5 owner close to you will help find out which part of the system is guilty.Keep takin the tablets BDI, they work.Havent bitten anyone in a week...... :evil:
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''
And the unbelievers did quake in their boots....