Author Topic: kx riders stickers.  (Read 1812 times)

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
kx riders stickers.
« on: March 07, 2010, 11:50:45 PM »
whilst perusing the net, i came across a kenworth w900 running a detroit diesel.(i know i'm english and shouldnt be aware of such things but if if goes brum and smokes the tyres,chances are ive discovered it.)on the side of the hood it had a sticker which was a rip off of the pentium 'intel inside' with the loop around it, and this gave me an idea.we should have them, saying 'kips inside' or 'kxr inside'.or, for the ultimate in 'my bike's gonna eat your gran' 'stewart inside'.(stewart shud dispense these when someone has engine work done to prevent fakers.)
WHADDYATHINK? :-D
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''
And the unbelievers did quake in their boots....

Offline Hillclimb#42

• '97 kx 500, '96 kx 250, '99 KTM 380
Re: kx riders stickers.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 01:48:53 AM »
Yes. I like it. That sticker would have to be worth 5hp, instead of the average 1hp gain of other stickers. 8-)

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
Re: kx riders stickers.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 04:55:24 AM »
Noooooo! at least 10 bhp on the rollers and 25bhp down the boozer. honda owners need not apply!(sorry mick) :evil:
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''
And the unbelievers did quake in their boots....