Author Topic: KX5 rebuild completed  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Purpletj

KX5 rebuild completed
« on: February 27, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »
I wont post all pics but will list a few.

"When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes. When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours. That's relativity." -- Albert Einstein

Offline blueoval

Re: KX5 rebuild completed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 12:22:46 PM »
Looks great Purpletj!  But I must ask, why purple?  B.O.
If some is good, and more is better, then too much is JUST RIGHT!  B.O.

Offline Purpletj

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 02:43:49 PM »
Only because it was the original color in 96. Another reason is to be original/unique. I bet anyone on this forum they cant find a completely stock (96 KX5 picture with purple plastics). I have used every search engine I can think of. I see only bikes with the purple tank, nothing more.
"When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes. When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours. That's relativity." -- Albert Einstein

Offline RoostDaddy

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 11:59:50 PM »
It's hard to find many bikes running the purple tank.  Whats interesting is you dont see many for sale either.  I like it man, stay original.
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.

Offline Purpletj

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 11:42:22 AM »
thanks.. I excited to get out and ride now. A couple more weeks I will be able to.