Author Topic: paint removal on cases  (Read 3909 times)

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
Re: paint removal on cases
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 01:07:04 PM »
what was the original thread called, been scanning 560 threads for an hour an still cant find 'em.K.
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''
And the unbelievers did quake in their boots....

Offline kx560

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 02:03:49 PM »
It was need the need help with 560 thread. I will re look maybe they were taken off.

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 10:23:47 PM »
found em. yeah thats what im after.only on 24 yr old cases it takes quite a bit of polishing.cant help thinking i really ought to have something better to do, like ride the ferkin thing....
And lo, I did loft the front wheel and carried it forth to the unbelievers, and cast it down before them and said unto them ''look now upon the might of my throttle control ye pitiful cretinous ones''

Offline kwakman

• Kwikasfuki KX500
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 07:07:11 AM »
paint on the cylinder is just laughing at the paint stripper and refusing to budge.drill mounted steel brush wiped the smile off its face... :evil: