Author Topic: Where Is The Best Place to Buy Parts and Gear???  (Read 3192 times)

Offline AV8

Where Is The Best Place to Buy Parts and Gear???
« on: September 27, 2009, 01:02:31 PM »
I need to buy parts, and I am curious if there is a preferred dealer for KXRiders to purchase parts.  I have found it takes the same amount of time or even less to order online rather than go to my local dealer for parts. Any advice on parts houses?

AV8

Motorrad

Re: Where Is The Best Place to Buy Parts and Gear???
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »
Servicehonda.com

Offline 95formula847

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 03:28:11 PM »
I order most stuff from motosport.com. Shipping is the best I have ever seen for any type of product. Free shipping on orders over $100 I think and shipping is always less than three days. And they are the only company I have used to ship out on the weekends....... and I have also received parts on a Saturday.
1991 KX500
2003 ZX12R

Offline Polar-Bus

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 01:02:51 AM »
I have been dealing with Babbit's Online :

http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/

Great prices, and I get my stuff in a little over a week.
01' KX500
'84 GPz1100
'87 GSX-R  750
'06 HD Fatboy
'73 Kawi H1
'03 CRG KX500 Shifter kart

Offline toomany

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 07:18:51 AM »
I like Motosport, BikeBandit, DennsiKirk, RockyMountain and Babbits. I have used CheapCycleParts....but will never use them again. Over 3 weeks to get my parts that were shown instock on their website, plus too a big hit on shipping.

Motosport is my favorite. BikeBandit is a close second (because of the AMA discount). RockyMountain has had some killer deals in their closeout section. Babbits is in Michigan, so I have to pay sales tax. They have fast shipping and I also have the option of going to pick it up in person.

It's usually a toss up between the any of them, who ever has the best price (almost always the same part) will get my money.

Offline 95formula847

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 09:06:53 AM »
I like Motosport, BikeBandit, DennsiKirk, RockyMountain and Babbits. I have used CheapCycleParts....but will never use them again. Over 3 weeks to get my parts that were shown instock on their website, plus too a big hit on shipping.

Motosport is my favorite. BikeBandit is a close second (because of the AMA discount). RockyMountain has had some killer deals in their closeout section. Babbits is in Michigan, so I have to pay sales tax. They have fast shipping and I also have the option of going to pick it up in person.

It's usually a toss up between the any of them, who ever has the best price (almost always the same part) will get my money.

+100000 on that
1991 KX500
2003 ZX12R

Offline zentodd

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 06:23:16 AM »
Just have to give props to Motosportoutlet.com and RockyMountain.  Good to deal with and fast shipping.

Offline kxraptor

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 03:38:05 AM »
I sadly have dealt with Babbits acouple of times.Some of the worst customer service in the industry.Wrong orders shipped more than once.The slowest form of shipping on the planet,I think I could walk to Mi. and return before they  send the ordered parts.I found another place called"cycle parts nation" that I'll try next for my  dealer parts.Anyone  would be better than Babbits in my opinion.

Offline BDI

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 08:51:46 AM »
Smoke every cigarette like It's your last and ride like you stole something!!!

Offline Hillclimb#42

• '97 kx 500, '96 kx 250, '99 KTM 380
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 10:52:49 AM »
Found a couple other places with good deals. Riders Discount. 21 Bucks for Moose Wheel Bearings Free shipping. Global Moto Outlet, also has had some good deals in the past. 

Offline Polar-Bus

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 11:40:50 AM »
http://www.babbittsonline.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/default.aspx

The are awesome, my "one stop" shopping for Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki and Polaris ! Great prices, very reasonable shipping and quick!
01' KX500
'84 GPz1100
'87 GSX-R  750
'06 HD Fatboy
'73 Kawi H1
'03 CRG KX500 Shifter kart