Author Topic: well a nother chapter  (Read 2173 times)

Offline k5for-life

• its not what you ride its that you ride thats all
well a nother chapter
« on: October 10, 2009, 04:34:36 AM »
well guys i no longer have dirt bikes i was getting hurt every time i went out so for the sake of my family i got out of it for a wile the k5 was bought by a good buddy and he rides it every day and loves it!!! so its getting ridden i just got my new toy im getting back into dirt jump and skate park riding this is my new bike
in thee begining man become of the dirt and in thee end he shall return to the dirt in the mean time we shall give him a kx500 and the dirt shall be his play ground

Offline ID KX500

• Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness
Re: well a nother chapter
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 05:29:43 AM »
Did you say you were tired of getting hurt, so you bought a play bike to jump and ride at the skate park?  :-D Good luck
"Endeavor to persevere."

Offline Johnniespeed

• The Thrill of Speed overcomes the fear of Death.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 06:58:37 AM »
Good Luck with your new chapter in life. Life seems to always be about changes.  As much as I love to ride, I only rode one day this year. I am not ready to quit riding, I just did something else this year.  I took my Isetta to 42 car shows this summer and now I am done with that chapter.
  I dont know what my next chapter is yet maybe a Rampside restoration.
  Keep in touch. John
Spring is here and the Mighty 500 wants to ride.
 2004 KX500 E16
 Michigan has the best groomed and mapped trail system, check out the Cycle Conservation Club of Michigan trail maps.

Offline k5for-life

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 08:08:21 AM »
Good Luck with your new chapter in life. Life seems to always be about changes.  As much as I love to ride, I only rode one day this year. I am not ready to quit riding, I just did something else this year.  I took my Isetta to 42 car shows this summer and now I am done with that chapter.
  I dont know what my next chapter is yet maybe a Rampside restoration.
  Keep in touch. John
im not going to quit biking but id rather sell my k5 to some one that will get the most out of it i used to be semi pro down hill racer so its kind of rekindleing an old love it will either work out or it will  bite me in the a$$
in thee begining man become of the dirt and in thee end he shall return to the dirt in the mean time we shall give him a kx500 and the dirt shall be his play ground

Offline KX5MOD

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 03:13:51 AM »
Hopefully you can grab another K5 later on down the road.
That downhill mountain bike stuff is insane :-o
Even at the semi pro level.................i guess you'll be gettin another bike for that purpose.
Anyway, didn't you mention you raced MX or something ???
I was lookin forward to see how you were doing next season on the ole K5......you mentioned sponsors or something.
Maybe someone else.
Anyway best of luck, & be sure to wear proper gear.

Offline k5for-life

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 06:18:29 PM »
Hopefully you can grab another K5 later on down the road.
That downhill mountain bike stuff is insane :-o
Even at the semi pro level.................i guess you'll be gettin another bike for that purpose.
Anyway, didn't you mention you raced MX or something ???
I was lookin forward to see how you were doing next season on the ole K5......you mentioned sponsors or something.
Maybe someone else.
Anyway best of luck, & be sure to wear proper gear.
well i did get a down hill bike again